• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate that prospects are looking slimmer than 2019 Matt Doherty compared to 2016 Matt Doherty, but if there are any spare numbers that I can use for tomorrow's bunfight, please let me know!

Brilliant, but also seconded, it would be pretty tragic living in London and not being able to go!

Amazingly I can't seem to find any angry Wolves fans who have missed out on tickets as the points were to low this morning. Its as if the club know what they are doing and some people were soaking their pampers for nothing

Amazingly I can't seem to find any angry Wolves fans who have missed out on tickets as the points were to low this morning. Its as if the club know what they are doing and some people were soaking their pampers for nothing

What? The football club knowing more about running a football club? Don’t be silly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? The football club knowing more about running a football club? Don’t be silly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is new for us though. Under that useless sack of shit that was the best in the business we were an utter shambles.

My 100-pointer (senior) is unexpectedly re-available if anyone wants to give it a shot.

All done in 13 minutes, Wolves might just have got the hang of this.

Well done - despite booking seperately have got seats with only 1 inbetween in block 518

Whoever it is may be given a 'friendly chat' to exchange with one of us :)

Well done - despite booking seperately have got seats with only 1 inbetween in block 518

Whoever it is may be given a 'friendly chat' to exchange with one of us :)

Are you going to tell them you voted Brexit and Rees-Mogg is your hero?

Yoo-Hoo! :) I still reckon darlo should smuggle a third of me in!
I have no chance of a ticket, so its a new 4K HD telly for me!
Best post of the thread! :icon_lol:

How many tickets does a team get for the final, by the way?

It is going to be fucking messy around lunchtime tomorrow. One hell of a scramble for the 120s. I think 130 is going to get you in though.

Rumours that Watford expect to not sell up to 8k of theirs. Now on sale to anyone with a fan number created prior to the draw.

Rumours that Watford expect to not sell up to 8k of theirs. Now on sale to anyone with a fan number created prior to the draw.
The fans on their forum seem to think they have around 4k left. Based on the blocks being released by Ticketmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back