• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines already gone sorry chaps.

I have 3600 people ahead of me in the queue apparently

Yeah I know, shouldn't take too long at all I think.

4250 ahead of me. 37 mins in the queue. Have been on the site since 8.45am

Done in literally 5 minutes. Surprised but elated.

-edit- got 5th row in 522 - behind the goal is basically gone on the lower tier and the front half of the upper tier, unsurprisingly. There might be an odd seat near the upper tier front behind the goal here or there but I didn't see any and wanted to make sure I got one, so took the closest I could find in a couple minutes

They seem to punish you for signing in early, I clicked in dead on 9am.

Its a random thing. Once the lines is open it just pops you anywhere, no bonus for being on early

Done in half an hour. Block 521. All three seats together for £30 a ticket.

Confirmation email not come through yet (which I guess makes sense) Edit: Has come through now

Yep all sorted. Sorry for being hysterical about it all - I just had it in mind that I'd get a decent shot of getting some better placed tickets given my loyalty points total. In the end, it's all worked out out with seats in 522 and the key beneficiary of the 140+ starting point is Mr Jinky who, together with Jinky senior, now (courtesy of Mr & Mrs Hereford Wolf) get tickets to an FA Cup Semi Final AND they get to sit with me and my dad. So all's well that ends well.

You get to sit with Jinky and that's good?

The stress of getting tickets has got to you big time hasn't it

You get to sit with Jinky and that's good?

The stress of getting tickets has got to you big time hasn't it

He's offered to buy me a drink for sorting it but I would much rather a 90 minute whinging ban.

Looks like there's about 4200 tickets left from what I can tell.

I appreciate that prospects are looking slimmer than 2019 Matt Doherty compared to 2016 Matt Doherty, but if there are any spare numbers that I can use for tomorrow's bunfight, please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back