• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should still be alright. There’s 12k left and I’m not sure there’s many over that members wise. There going to be plenty of people who haven’t been to a game.

You should still be alright. There’s 12k left and I’m not sure there’s many over that members wise. There going to be plenty of people who haven’t been to a game.

It will be around 1pm on Wednesday it starts to get dodgy whether tickets are available.

140+ tomorrow then 130+ Wednesday from what I've read

It is, the thresholds are always set like this so they know that the top tier (whatever we set it as, home or away - except Bournemouth, the tinpot twats) will get a ticket. There's actually reasoning behind what we do these days.

I've just seen some of the Twitter outrage and pant wetting :icon_lol:

As if the club would set a 140 point threshold if there weren't enough tickets to go around. It sounds like the club deserve a lot of credit for the way they have organised the whole thing so far.

But with 130 you need to be right on the ball early on Wednesday as that is the window of a couple of hours when only the 130s plus any tardy 140s can play. That is quite a specific points total so shouldn't be too many in the queue for that hour or so. The carnage is going to be later in the day (assuming it gets there).

Judging by that, waiting for someone on 110 is going to be than a risk. I can't see it dropping below 120.

I've just seen some of the Twitter outrage and pant wetting :icon_lol:

As if the club would set a 140 point threshold of there weren't enough tickets to go around. It sounds like the club deserve a lot of credit for the way they have organised the whole thing so far.

People seem to have forgot about the time constraints on this game as well. Its less than 2 weeks away, the FA want the numbers sorted by the end of this week and tickets start getting posted on Wednesday. Normal away games breakdowns cannot apply on this game.

If we get to the final, the removal of 5000 tickets is going to make for some fun reading!

But with 130 you need to be right on the ball early on Wednesday as that is the window of a couple of hours when only the 130s plus any tardy 140s can play. That is quite a specific points total so shouldn't be too many in the queue for that hour or so. The carnage is going to be later in the day (assuming it gets there).

Judging by that, waiting for someone on 110 is going to be than a risk. I can't see it dropping below 120.

Obviously it’s all speculation, none of us have a clue. But I can see there being very few left come 1pm and a few hundred people after a handful of tickets. The stress of logging in and clicking on the first orange circle you see and hoping someone else hadn’t stole it first.

Judging by this I reckon 190 will get you into the final if we were to make it.

There will have been a few S/T holders (who haven't got any friends to give it to) who couldn't do this, but will come back into the fray for a final though

Ok aplogies if this has been asked before, don't want to irritate people but can't see it anywhere. I have 140 so could get mine tomorrow but my lads have 130 and 120, so can I buy the 3 tomorrow on my 140 points or do I have to wait for the Wednesday bun fight?

It does mean that choice of area in the ground will now be affected. I had assumed I'd get the pick of what was left with my loyalty points, whereas now it's all going to come down to who can get on the site quickest at 9am. Given how many of us will fit into the 140+ bracket, it'll be carnage on the site tomorrow I'd have thought.

A little hint. Get someone who has a season ticket to sign on 10 minutes before and put your chosen seat in their basket then 10 minutes later, when you can buy, they will be able to change those seats in the basket to your name. They will need to have you in the friends and family list.

I did it this morning using a 1020 season ticket.

Ok aplogies if this has been asked before, don't want to irritate people but can't see it anywhere. I have 140 so could get mine tomorrow but my lads have 130 and 120, so can I buy the 3 tomorrow on my 140 points or do I have to wait for the Wednesday bun fight?

You'd have to wait for the 120.

So basically:

Membership + Villarreal + Leicester + Liverpool = guaranteed Wembley ticket.

None of those games were even close to selling out so anyone moaning that they didn't have a chance (this doesn't even take into account any other games) is talking out of their arse.
You think 130 points people will be guaranteed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back