• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members with 140+ can get them tomorrow, drops down 10 points each day after. Thought they would stagger them more actually, superfans like me at 190 having to scrap with the unwashed masses at 140!

Editv beaten to it and I am wrong anyway!

Members with 140+ can get them tomorrow, drops down 10 points each day after

Tomorrow and then every couple of hours on Wednesday rather than each day. 130's can buy from 9am on Wednesday then drops every 2 hours

Over 21k sold. So pretty much 100% STH take up (so those not going have found new owners for the day, ala Pablo)

and Twitter has gone mad over the 140 starting point. Safe to assume all those from 140 up are guaranteed or Wolves would have made the starting number higher. Some people need to chill a bit.

and Twitter has gone mad over the 140 starting point. Safe to assume all those from 140 up are guaranteed or Wolves would have made the starting number higher. Some people need to chill a bit.

Exactly. Plus we're at the point now where you should largely just trust the club on these matters, we don't mess much up and the process as a whole has been excellently worked for this game.

The amount of "folk who have been to 4 games getting the same treatment as those who have been to 10" Piss off with your uber fan fuckwittery. You want to go, there is a ticket waiting for you tomorrow.

From the breakdown, I reckon we will sell out before those with 110 get the chance to buy.

So basically:

Membership + Villarreal + Leicester + Liverpool = guaranteed Wembley ticket.

None of those games were even close to selling out so anyone moaning that they didn't have a chance (this doesn't even take into account any other games) is talking out of their arse.

It does mean that choice of area in the ground will now be affected. I had assumed I'd get the pick of what was left with my loyalty points, whereas now it's all going to come down to who can get on the site quickest at 9am. Given how many of us will fit into the 140+ bracket, it'll be carnage on the site tomorrow I'd have thought.

The amount of "folk who have been to 4 games getting the same treatment as those who have been to 10" Piss off with your uber fan fuckwittery. You want to go, there is a ticket waiting for you tomorrow.

I'm going to complain that our proper über points totals were not adequately recognised on Saturday. Bloody 1040 pointers in with us, I ask you.

It does mean that choice of area in the ground will now be affected. I had assumed I'd get the pick of what was left with my loyalty points, whereas now it's all going to come down to who can get on the site quickest at 9am. Given how many of us will fit into the 140+ bracket, it'll be carnage on the site tomorrow I'd have thought.

Wont be as many as who were logging in on Saturday and that was a doddle for all concerned.

It's clear that we have circa 12k members with 140+ points otherwise they wouldn't have given them a full day to sort themselves out. The way this has been sorted versus Jez's Cardiff fuck up is chalk and cheese. The club deserves a lot of credit.

I've made a bit of a mistake paid £120 for two tickets and 4 rows further back they'd have been £80, my own fault for not checking properly

Apologies in advance for what I'm sure is a mild bit of concern... I'm logged in with my supporter number and adequate loyalty points but can't see the seating plan yet. Will that emerge tomorrow at 09:00? Was hoping I could see what is still available in advance.

Yes (or ask someone who has enough points now nicely and they'll look for you)

Had my window today & bit once they dropped the points level that far that quickly - ndorset would have been at the front of the queue normally, but the queue's got a lot bigger now.

Block I have booked in (518) has a reasonable number of seats still available so still a chance that we will be in there close by.

Cheers fellas, more relaxed now! Got the added angst of getting my block of four together for the family. At Molineux I only need 2 adjacent as my kids are little and they sit on our laps anyway. They might not be so understanding at Wembley?!

Problem there is that not many folk will be sitting down.

So basically:

Membership + Villarreal + Leicester + Liverpool = guaranteed Wembley ticket.

None of those games were even close to selling out so anyone moaning that they didn't have a chance (this doesn't even take into account any other games) is talking out of their arse.

Membership + Leicester (League Cup) + Southampton + Shrewsbury

I'm hoping this will be enough

You will 100% get a ticket (assuming you bother doing it tomorrow...)

Quite a bit of whinging from those on 200+ points who "won't get first choice of the seats left".

FFS - They are all top tier, and there are two price points. It really isn't that much of a difference in terms of view.

If it makes Wednesday, that morning is going to be entertaining with those short windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back