• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faulkland Street I suppose. There's no saying they have to go from Molineux and it's not exactly out of the way.

Enjoy the match everyone!

Have a good one and we'll be happy in the end :)

Absolutely delighted, me and my lad have our tickets, in the cheap seats so will probably need a rope to get up there but I don't care at all, just chuffed to be able to go, can't wait.
My lad booked the tickets but it said coaches were sold out, anybody used Tatters travels, any good, will Wolves put more coaches on?

Tatters sold out ages ago mate, we were lucky enough to get on the last coach at the time. Think they put three more on after that and they all sold out as well.

Tatters sold out ages ago mate, we were lucky enough to get on the last coach at the time. Think they put three more on after that and they all sold out as well.

Ok, looks like I'll be driving then

Trains from Cradley/Stourbridge still available at £32 return. Earliest gets to Marylebone about 12.10, last returns 7.40 & 8.40PM but it's very likely all these trains will stop at Wembley

Apparently there's always a special timetable for Wembley events on that line. Will be announced next week and yes they do stop at the ground (no need to change at Beaconsfield).

There definitely will be extras. Chiltern aren't running trains on the Aylesbury branch to free up rolling stock for specials.

Have I been a numpty by booking tickets to Euston rather than going Moor Street > Wembley?

I thought the crowds on the return would be a pain in the arse and Euston wouldn't be so bad

Nah. I am probably going to do Euston myself. Can’t be arsed with getting over from Moor Green pissed in the evening

Depends how you see your day. We will go to Marylebone and have a drink in the city before tubing back to Wembley. Pubs round the ground aren't great. If you want to go straight t o Wembley area then Moor St is your best bet, though I don't think they have confirmed a stop at Wembley yet.

Nah. I am probably going to do Euston myself. Can’t be arsed with getting over from Moor Green pissed in the evening

I'll be going to Euston.

My ticket turned up this morning. A great start to the day.

Think I will try for the 8.05 out of Wolvo. Going to be packed I imagine.

That's early doors Paddy. I'm on the 10:30 from Stafford which gets me into Euston just before 12:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back