• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get out.

Chips are great, but they don't belong with a fry up. They also don't belong with curry.

Not with a proper curry. Sometimes have them with pub curry, mind.

Don't tell me you order a side of chips in a curry house. Please.

I don't want the respect I have for you to vanish in one fell swoop of wrongness.

Oh no not with a curry, I meant more about a fry up. I just love chips though tbh.

Hash browns are great on a fry up.

Chips with a Chinese?

Hash browns are great on a fry up.

Chips with a Chinese?

My local Chinese does some great salt and pepper chips. That ain't a proper curry so it's allowed.

Not sure if I ever posted this in here before, but my 2 year daughter looks remarkably like Pete Doherty - especially in that photo:

DpT-VwDXgAA32OJ

Always makes me chuckle
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Did you get her to pose like that? :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

I like curry with both rice and chips. Chips go well with most meals (as does bread and butter). I don't want them with my fry up though, hash browns win all day long.

Did you get her to pose like that? :icon_lol:

Ha! No, it was actually sent to me from the child minder a couple of days before the Pete Doherty story came out. Uncanny :icon_lol:

Yazoo used? I need to know for future legend status of Doc Jnr

Curry sauce yes. Not with an actual curry though. That is rice and naan.

Excitement of being in a Semi Final - STH's easily getting tickets - nervous wait for members - Langers late swoop - Paddys drinking plans - Fry up discusion - Machin Jnr looks like Pete Doherty downing a mega breakfast - indepth discussion of the use of chips with a curry

What a great example of when threads lose their shit....

If we make the Europa League, I'll order Pad some chips with his £13 curry.

Chips + curry sauce + ketchup

#checkmate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back