• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: semi final draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is now wandering off topic in the way a lot of ours do - it's what makes this site a joy to be on :)

That cheese festival I went to on the day of Villa away had a stall that made chip shop curry cheese. The dirty bastards.

Hamburg currywurst involves no ketchup, we're not mutants.

It's also rubbish. Just get a Bratwurst mit Senf and you're made. Even Kenny managed that without my help.

In the Nederlands, patatje oorlog or 'war chips' is amazing. Chips, mayo, onions and a sate sauce.

Hamburg currywurst involves no ketchup, we're not mutants.

It's also rubbish. Just get a Bratwurst mit Senf and you're made. Even Kenny managed that without my help.

You know, Lidl sells a really good Bratwurst.

Don't agree with that when there are members who don't have tickets

I would say 100 for fans who have been unable to attend due to moving away or life has got in the way is fair enough. A teeny % of the allocation but shows the club are at least looking at fans circumstances rather than loyalty of attending games since December 2017.

Manchester United would have done the whole allocation in a ballot.

Finding something to moan about how Wolves have done these tickets is churlish in the extreme.

In other news - I would book trains now. My fare went up £15 from 4pm this afternoon until booking it just now.

Nice little 45 minute train journey on the morning of the game from Didcot Parkway to Paddington for me and my dad. We’ll meet Banjo & Banjo Snr there - have a brunch in a nearby pub and a few pints and then make the short tube trip to Wembley to soak up the pre-match atmosphere. I’ve got the Monday off work, so might partake in a few pints after the match as the trains back are pretty regular.

Really looking forward to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back