• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: Quarter Final Draw

I think I might pop in and do mine in person at the ticket office to avoid website queues like that. I have to go by the ground at some point.

I think I might pop in and do mine in person at the ticket office to avoid website queues like that. I have to go by the ground at some point.

It will just be this morning there is a queue. It will be normal again from later today. Also an online queue is a lot nicer than an actual queue

Normally I would wait but I don't want to be knobbing around with ordering when I am on me hols and I know when I get back on the 3rd I will forget and then remember on the 5th and someone will have nabbed my seat.

Wasn't aimed at you, just the 3,000 people panic buying this morning

Normally I would wait but I don't want to be knobbing around with ordering when I am on me hols and I know when I get back on the 3rd I will forget and then remember on the 5th and someone will have nabbed my seat.

STOP PANIC BUYING

There are people actually physically queuing at the ticket office. Like, miles out of the door. Morons, absolute morons.

They must be season ticket holders too. Weird.

Given that S/T holders have a window until midnight on the 4th March to secure their usual seat there really is no issue (unless like some you are swanning off overseas till then!)

Have booked my accommodation, but will let the website calm down before bothering with that.

0bcea8d4de9a0a8522639923e6d97838.jpg

The mentality of our fan base [emoji23][emoji23]

FFS :icon_lol:

They are on sale online, yes? And they have 2 weeks to claim their ticket?

Maybe I should have driven up to Wolves & stood in the queue this morning just to show that I am a 'real' fan :confused:

While I don't doubt that we have some moronic fans, is the queue not for the player appearances at the megastore?

While I don't doubt that we have some moronic fans, is the queue not for the player appearances at the megastore?

Not unless the queue winds all the way back to the ticket office and everyone is facing the wrong way, no.

Back