• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: Quarter Final Draw

Bit negative on here about the flag thing to be honest, it's just a flag.
Isn't it just the south bank holding up some mural thing anyway?
I had read that LD was the man behind the Guns nRoses music at full-time and ACDC half time walk out music.
Must have been a teenage hair metal head.

BUT - Does anyone remember which shoes/trainers I had on?

03501.png

Darlo, Aiki & Lycan in skirts would be worth coming up to view.

Had a bowls club member who turned to use the green wearing inappropriate trousers (unfortunately there is still a dress code, though has been watered down in recent years). Told that if he wanted to play then had to find suitable trousers on the 'second hand' rail. There weren't any so just put one of the skirts on & played in that.

A skirt with long socks on a 70 yr old male wasn't a great look though fairly amusing!

It's pretty freeing wearing a skirt. Nice and airy!

Had my email. Not worried at all really as I watched them sort it in the ticket office, but good to know.

So last week everyone on the Forum was calling everyone else a £$%*

This week you're all discussing what dresses and skirts to wear for the game...

Weather tonight is going to make the game interesting. Losts of rain and very windy

Just took Tyler for a walk and it is proper blowy out there. No rain yet, but it is coming and will piss it down this afternoon and up to kick off at least.

So last week everyone on the Forum was calling everyone else a £$%*

This week you're all discussing what dresses and skirts to wear for the game...

Yes, we'll continue to call each other £$%*s in person later, whilst wearing stunning floral patterns.

Just took Tyler for a walk and it is proper blowy out there. No rain yet, but it is coming and will piss it down this afternoon and up to kick off at least.

It was supposed to start raining here at 7am and it's only just starting to spit. It'll be pissing down around the same time I set out for town.

Reading reports on the mix of the flags being packed away.

Pumpking will be found hanging from the Southbank rafters, if that's the case.

I have a friend who did some training camps with ManU and is a big supporter, sent him an email with nothing but a giant wolves logo this morning

... will be embarassing if we lose :icon_lol:

Better throw the dog around the park then get up town. I hear there's something on tonight.

That would be lovely! But we will get one of those but at least it will be at home

We will beat them. They can't keep winning in home competitions. They are good but they are not great. Again its no lose. Defeat to utd no disgrace. Beat them and it's show time. Get Swansea in the semi !

That's the TV game sorted too

Folks we are better this year at home when we are the underdog. There ius no doubt we have some quality. However this year its against crap when they have had an off day. So , bring it on. If we lose, no disgrace. Give it a go. If we win I have to shell out for trips Wembley ticket

Well trips? You getting two tickets? Yours is on me. I never Welch on a deal !

Back