• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: Quarter Final Draw

zSlweF.gif
Probably parked in the cycle lane.... Inconsiderate bastard!

My zero queue just now wasn't too bad...

I was passing by anyway, and I don't like using online very much*

*= am useless at remembering passwords, would have to change my card details as the new one has just arrived, and I really hate technology.

BTW - Looked in the clubshop and it appears there is plenty of stock available for the strips at the cheaper prices, which is good news for our Portugeezers coming over for the Cardiff game.

There are people actually physically queuing at the ticket office. Like, miles out of the door. Morons, absolute morons.
You usually find these are the people that travel on Coach 1 to away games.

Just did mine online, no queue at all now.

Might be worth going to this just to observe the machin & johnny bantz :icon_lol:

I'll be there to mediate/document as appropriate.

Machin is a top man, and if he misbehaves I'll take his stabilisers away from him. :)

You make it sound like he's on medication. Which he probably should be if he's sitting by you for a whole game....

Is it me being thick or is the ticket website crap.
I went to order from the site I ticked the tickets and the button to upload to smartcard but it wouldnt let me proceed to payment till I had chosen post or collection and add on the admin fee? So to avoid confusion (knowing if they were coming by post or not) I deleted order repeated and ticked post then paid.
Again is it me or has anyone come across this.

Is it me being thick or is the ticket website crap.
I went to order from the site I ticked the tickets and the button to upload to smartcard but it wouldnt let me proceed to payment till I had chosen post or collection and add on the admin fee? So to avoid confusion (knowing if they were coming by post or not) I deleted order repeated and ticked post then paid.
Again is it me or has anyone come across this.

I wouldn't say it's you, it's quite a frustrating experience though.
Unless you clicked the link in email you have to search for the cup match, not under "home matches" but under "allocated tickets"?
You have to click on a wording to have a ticket uploaded its not like an option on a drop down menu.
When you choose upload ticket it says "you have chosen to print at home"!!! as well as uploaded to card.
The email receipt says "print at home" but no attached pdfs so Im assuming it did upload to card.
Also it now states your season ticket card to upload too but confuses you by saying 2017 / 2018 season, due to us using the same card this season as last.

Not that he's been any good for ages but Sanchez will be out of the cup game.

Matic, Herrera, Mata, Lingard and Martial also weren't in the squad at the weekend and won't be playing vs PSG on Wednesday.

Back