• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: Quarter Final Draw

Well if they are they are queuing the wrong way.

Is your real name Liam, Dan?

Does that mean I have your charming company for the evening?
Ah bollocks [emoji19]

I'm gonna spend the entire first half offering you advice on how to safely pass cyclists....

Same weirdos who race to the queue of an aeroplane when you’ve already been allocated your seat, your going to be on it for hours and it doesn’t leave until everyone’s on it (and even then will sit there for 20 mins).

Not unless the queue winds all the way back to the ticket office and everyone is facing the wrong way, no.

Well if they are they are queuing the wrong way.

Is your real name Liam, Dan?

I haven't been to the ticket office for years, I wouldn't know which way anybody needed to face! I just saw your photo of a queue of people next to the Megastore and saw that Wolves twitter had announced that the queue to see the players was at full capacity.

You really are out of date, that ain't the Megastore :icon_lol:

You really are out of date, that ain't the Megastore :icon_lol:

You know when you wish you had just stayed quiet... :icon_lol:

On the rare occasion I get to Molineux these days I don't venture any further than the entrance to the Steve Bull stand!

I shouldn't have doubted the stupidity of our fans.

T-Dan has had a mare here :icon_lol:

Can only assume it's people who went online and panicked at the waiting time, why else? I get that you might want your ticket asap to get it out the way and have the money come out your bank etc but seems OTT...

Haven't seen the points breakdown for sale after ST. Can't make it this one, have 170 points, so if any use to anyone, PM for details.

It's the old Megastore so maybe that's where he mis-remembered?

It's the old Megastore so maybe that's where he mis-remembered?

Regardless, they are either fucking idiots or super duper fans that want a "printed off ticket" for their scrapbook, probaly get Helder Costa to sign it 4 hours before a league match too.
On that note, i once got Gary Bellamy to sign a copy of Sounds*, to say he was bemused is an understatement.

*Think The Mission were on the front.

Ah bollocks [emoji19]

I'm gonna spend the entire first half offering you advice on how to safely pass cyclists....

zSlweF.gif

I did the exact thing in that gif once. And the boot of the car was open so I ended up in there.

I'm just off to join the end of that queue.

I did the exact thing in that gif once. And the boot of the car was open so I ended up in there.

I'm just off to join the end of that queue.

Quite a funny thing to imagine lolz.

I went to the ticket office at half three. The queue wasn't that bad. Took twenty minutes and my ticket is now sorted.

Back