• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup: Quarter Final Draw

Ah ok, will take a look if I get a generous offer....

Really want to go to this. Hoping it makes general sale, a Saturday night game and I'm child free!!

Why no print at home? Seems monumentally dumb to me.

There probably will be once it goes past STHs. It would be stupid to offer that option and not card upload at this stage.

I guess it's to stop people collecting supporter numbers and getting more than one ticket. Which is what I did earlier in the season, then printed them all out at home.

Got to do some diary juggling in order to make this one. Was supposed to be on site for 10pm that night.

Perfect time for me. Will book my seat tomorrow night. Bring it on. Going get very messy in town with the red massive on the pop all day before that kick off time though!!

They ain't getting in anywhere.

They’ve Scrapped print at home for STH as it was a disaster at shrews. They said the delay was people late to ground, but there was less there than normal. The issue was the scanner wasn’t accepting the tickets very quickly.

Let people put the game on the card. Save time, save paper, save money.

They ain't getting in anywhere.

It will be pretty restricted within the closer environs around the ground for sure. Bluebrick. Western for more than a few of them. Every time United have been down there have been some in there. Anything within the ringroad, not a chance I guess. I would imagine they will (hopefully) drink out of town and get train or tram (should they head to Brum and work back up) in. I could imagine places like Penkridge being popular attempted stops for the fans coming off the M6.

Going to need to be another overnighter for this - hotel booked at Redwings (had to stay so often this season got an extra 10% off as according to them I am at 'Genius Level' now - not sure that their website algorithm knows me as well as it thinks it does!)

Have worked out that with hotel, ticket, travel & ancillary entertainment costs the bill for this will be approx £150 - still we haven't got this far for a while.

Perfect time for me. Will book my seat tomorrow night. Bring it on. Going get very messy in town with the red massive on the pop all day before that kick off time though!!

You've said this a few times over the past 18 months and nothing ever happens!!! Don't get over excited Paddy or you'll be sick!

Going to need to be another overnighter for this - hotel booked at Redwings (had to stay so often this season got an extra 10% off as according to them I am at 'Genius Level' now - not sure that their website algorithm knows me as well as it thinks it does!)

Have worked out that with hotel, ticket, travel & ancillary entertainment costs the bill for this will be approx £150 - still we haven't got this far for a while.

This time next year they'll be putting you in their honeymoon suite!

Pubs will actually be quieter if anything. No-one is heading into town to watch a game in a pub when it's on BBC and there are 1,600 fewer home supporters than normal.

You've said this a few times over the past 18 months and nothing ever happens!!! Don't get over excited Paddy or you'll be sick!

You've obviously never been to a match against United at the Mol.

Yes I have and I stand by my comment. Fuck all is going to happen because fuck all ever happens.

I don't mean messy as in open warfare on the streets. That is extremely unlikely. I just think there will be a lot of their genuine away down, plus a boatload of local plastics in the pubs.

As to Pablo's comment, I have no idea. Really, no idea.

Why would I be so excited I would be sick? I am Paddy not Violet fucking Elizabeth.

I can't see anyone who doesn't have a ticket bothering to go.

a) A lot of pubs won't even let you in without one, the London definitely won't (unless you get there literally within half an hour of them opening and before they've put the door staff on...at 10am or whatever it is)

b) It's on terrestrial TV, you can watch it at home unless you don't actually own a TV, phone, tablet or laptop

Back