• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup 4th Round

"Limited services", ie the same as always, we have two. One at about 10.45 and one shortly after midnight.

I don't get the train home from midweek games very often any more though, certainly wouldn't be here with all their fans also heading in the same direction, it's busy enough as it is (woe betide that West Midlands Trains would think "ah, Wolves vs Shrewsbury, better put extra carriages/an extra service on here").

Ennis in the squad tomorrow, Jota not risked due to a minor knock.

Vinagre is ill so will not be involved.

Great stuff for Ennis. I'm glad he's been able to come back fairly well from his injury issues. Very talented

Giles "involved" too. I reckon he'll start and Ennis be on the bench.

Lee Probart the ref and we have the VAR being used

978 tickets made available in the North Bank quadrant (NU5, 6 & 7)

If they sell out the Temp Stand will be opened.

At the start of the season they tried out some weirdo "queuing system" because apparently platforms were getting overcrowded. Funny that as that's where you need to get on the train. No idea if that's still in operation as if it's an afternoon game, I never leave straight away and if it's the evening, I generally don't get the train any more as I said earlier. Aiki and his bro were subjected to it and said it was a nonsense.

Anyway I imagine it'll be something along those lines, if you're heading towards Shrewsbury then you'll be hitting the station nearly an hour before that train departs (assuming it doesn't go to extra time). So I guess you get to stand in the rain for a while for no reason.

Trains on an evening match towards Shrewsbury are a nightmare normally, without the added fun of Shrewsbury fans also. Happy I'm not going along tomorrow

At the start of the season they tried out some weirdo "queuing system" because apparently platforms were getting overcrowded. Funny that as that's where you need to get on the train. No idea if that's still in operation as if it's an afternoon game, I never leave straight away and if it's the evening, I generally don't get the train any more as I said earlier. Aiki and his bro were subjected to it and said it was a nonsense.

Anyway I imagine it'll be something along those lines, if you're heading towards Shrewsbury then you'll be hitting the station nearly an hour before that train departs (assuming it doesn't go to extra time). So I guess you get to stand in the rain for a while for no reason.

Is going to new street an issue? If it's a pain I might just jump on the rattler

Ordinarily I would say no but God knows what they have planned tomorrow. Our station really is so shit, it needed sorting out 20 years ago.

There's loads of trains to new street normally. That said Wolverhampton station is terrible at the best of times..

Nuno announced in his press conference that Niall Ennis will be in the squad for #WOLSHR, as Diogo Jota is recovering from a slight knock.

Here is what he did on his last appearance at Molineux for the U23s...
@WolvesAcademy

[emoji191][emoji573] https://t.co/fiFjoMDmQZ

Let's hope he's fit for Newcastle.

There's loads of trains to new street normally. That said Wolverhampton station is terrible at the best of times..

Yeah, its the vague "limited access to the station" which concerns me

Yeah, its the vague "limited access to the station" which concerns me
What time does the metro finish? New street is usually P3 isn't it, so that might be an issue as it's same as Shrewsbury.

What time does the metro finish? New street is usually P3 isn't it, so that might be an issue as it's same as Shrewsbury.

It's been a while since I lived in wolves but from what I remember 2,3,4 and 5 went to New st

I go through Wolverhampton 3 or 4 times a week and can't remember [emoji53]

I really want to avoid driving if I can but at least I'll get home at a reasonable hour unless I can blag a lift from anyone heading to bham / Sutton Coldfield

Back