• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup 4th Round

Why is that then? Makes a home draw worth a lot more in the 5th round

To reduce fixture congestion towards the end of the season, mainly for the teams still in the Champs League/Europa League.

Any hope of this going to General Sale?

West Brom have a replay at home to Brighton and Derby at home in the 5th round if they get through that. Home Q-F if we both get through?

Don't, do it, they're not the pleasantest of people

I had a look earlier... "Wolves fans are dicks, they think its an easy route to the FA Cup qtr Finals"...

"I hope it's Shrewsbury as it'll be our best chance of reaching the Cup Final" :icon_lol:

or

"They're complaining about our pitch, nowt wrong with it"...

"We'll probably play Friday, Sunday or Monday because there's a rugby match on Saturday"

I had a look earlier... "Wolves fans are dicks, they think its an easy route to the FA Cup qtr Finals"...

"I hope it's Shrewsbury as it'll be our best chance of reaching the Cup Final" :icon_lol:

or

"They're complaining about our pitch, nowt wrong with it"...

"We'll probably play Friday, Sunday or Monday because there's a rugby match on Saturday"

Yep!

They have beaten a few teams there though so good for them for showing confidence. Beat shrewsbury though, then we can think about Brizzle

Go on the 1973 page , it was 40 odd years ago you twats !

I can't believe they haven't realised that times have changed a little since then... I could say that I hate Bristol City (and their fans in general) because I was threatened on the way to their ground. I'd just had ankle surgery and was on crutches and a group of them offered to stick them somewhere. After the game, leaving a pub to go to the train station I had to manoeuvre around two wolves fans who had been blind-side attacked and were sparked out on the ground waiting for an ambulance while City fans laughed. The fact that this was within the last three or four years means that they are no better now than the Wolves fans were in 1973

However, I just can't stand them because... Decent night out in Bristol mind you

Only one team in Brizzle. And it isn't those cunts from Ashton Gate.

Up the Gas!

If we win the game against Bristol City in the FA Cup fifth round will be live on BT Sport. Moved to Sunday, February 17 at 12.30pm

If we get through then we are on BT on Sunday 17th Feb. 12.30 kick off.

Edit: Go away Louie

Another game I won't be able to go to...

Tickets for the Shrewsbury game now on General Sale

Back