• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup 4th Round

Decent sales then. Should at least be matching the Liverpool attendance

So, just over 21k home tickets gone and Shrewsbury have sold 1500 of their 4500

Embarassing for them.

The wings of the Steve bull are the only real spaces left.

We'll be opening up the Graham Hughes stand at this rate!

This any chance of being on TV then? I hate when they do games with empty stadiums and sounds like this should at least have a crowd.

The live game on the Tuesday is Newport v Boro on BT. BBC showing Albion v Albion on the Wednesday

Going to be very close to a sell out. Cup fever has arrived in Wolverhampton.

We have the best chance for as long as I can remember to win this thing.

Only 2 of the "big 6" can make it to the quarters, and we are at the moment the best of the rest so can be the third best team remaining.

Lets do it!!!

Cup fever arrived in Casa-del-Clowson but so did a 10pm on site visit, so I'll be listening on the wireless.

Think we might see a stronger team for the replay with maybe Saiss or MGW in for Neves if he has a knock and Vinagre in if fit, then make changes once we have the game won

I'd go Ruddy - normal back three - Doc Saiss Dendoncker Vinagre (if fit) - Costa Cav Traore. That must be strong enough to win the game

Will I still be able to get a ticket if I book this afternoon?

Not sold out yet is it?

Ruddy

Bennett
Coady
Boly

Doherty
Saiss
Gibbs-White
Vinagre (Giles)

Traore
Cavaleiro
Costa

7 changes from yesterday for me, back 3 and Doc the only 4 that stay in. 343 with Cav in the middle.

Bristol City are the form team in the Championship - not lost since November and won their last 7, we'll need to be first 11 there, so without taking this game lightly I'd be using it as an opportunity to rest as many as possible.

Will I still be able to get a ticket if I book this afternoon?
Just had a look and only family enclosure showing as available. Can buy them now though.

Edit - no scrap that, it's only the disabled section.

What’s happened to Vinagre, I take it he has a knock? Happy for Giles to start anyway, but I figure I’ve missed something on Ruben jnr...

What’s happened to Vinagre, I take it he has a knock? Happy for Giles to start anyway, but I figure I’ve missed something on Ruben jnr...
Seen nothing regarding injury or illness. He has missed out on the bench a couple of times this season. The fact John replaced him could mean there was a slight worry on one of CB's so they went with extra cover there.

Back