• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup 4th Round

What time does the metro finish? New street is usually P3 isn't it, so that might be an issue as it's same as Shrewsbury.

Shrews is P1 from Wolves

I thought P1 is north to Stafford, Stoke, Manchester, darkness and beyond? There was a chugger heading to Wales from 3 last week after the West Ham game.

Occasionally we get bumped but the 22.43 is P1 90%+ of the time. Which is good as I can't be doing with legging it across the other side of the station at that time of night.

Anyway New Street is definitely never P1. But as I say, no idea what crazy system they'll be using. There are normally literally no station staff on at that time of night either, now they've got rid of the front office and replaced it with a load of self-service machines...

Screw it, I'm gonna drive. At least then if I get stuck in traffic it'll be my own incompetence, rather than someone else's leaving me in the rain surrounded by Shrewsbury fans

Screw it, I'm gonna drive. At least then if I get stuck in traffic it'll be my own incompetence rather than someone else's

At FT, pop into town and have a pop. Once you have drank that the majority of the traffic around town will be gone.

Yep, standard drill for us. If we left right on full time and went straight to the car, we'd get home at essentially the same time. But 200x angrier.

We'll be in the Boho. Come and say hello. We don't bite. Not much anyway. Not since the injunction.

We'll be in the Boho. Come and say hello. We don't bite. Not much anyway. Not since the injunction.

That's a definite maybe, I'll see how things are going. I'm taking my old man and he might wanna do something after the game

Ask Lycan for details.

As well as Pablo not being there...

40% safer and 98% less fun when I'm not there.

I'm working in a field tomorrow night, or woods, or on a hill. It'll be cold and I'll be in or near a tent, but at least it'll be fun, coz I'm there.

At FT, pop into town and have a pop. Once you have drank that the majority of the traffic around town will be gone.

Yep, standard drill for us. If we left right on full time and went straight to the car, we'd get home at essentially the same time. But 200x angrier.

absolutely this. as well as reflecting immediately on the match, allowing 20-30 mins for all the traffic to bugger off makes everything so much simpler. why do people feel the need to rush to sit in a jam?

Plus we're great, aren't we.

Look, I'll grow my hair back the way you like it, ok.

Back