• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup 4th Round

Keep it like that, you look sporty and sleek.

978 tickets made available in the North Bank quadrant (NU5, 6 & 7)

If they sell out the Temp Stand will be opened.
Temp Stand opened. Brilliant level of support for a game that would normally attract around 12000 home fans.

Shrews sold around 2500 tickets.

Might not actually be a stream tonight.

Anyone know what radio station/s it's on? And if they are DAB or peasant radio :)

Anyone know what radio station/s it's on? And if they are DAB or peasant radio :)

BBC 5 Live Sports Extra on DAB

BBC 5 Live Sports Extra on DAB

Problem with 5 live is they talk about all manner of rubbish rather than commentate on the game in hand. Very often you think there must be a break in the play when in fact there isn't.

I didn't think there'd be one for the original game, but there was. Even better, it had no commentary!
Am hoping to find one again, as like LK says, five live waffle and talk more about what's happening elsewhere. If I get no joy, might be trying a crappy radio wm.

is the match on wolves tv for overseas viewers for £5 ?

Nope. Cup games are never shown on club TV streams. It is only EFL games that can be shown on those streams

thanks for explanation Kenny.
relying on you guys for keeping updates on the thread then as we can't get radio commentary over here.

I didn't think there'd be one for the original game, but there was. Even better, it had no commentary!
Am hoping to find one again, as like LK says, five live waffle and talk more about what's happening elsewhere. If I get no joy, might be trying a crappy radio wm.

First game was listed on plenty of channels abroad. Looking slim with this one.

Who's coming to the pub?

Has anyone got any car parking advice? I'll be getting into wolves around 645 all being well

Has anyone got any car parking advice? I'll be getting into wolves around 645 all being well

We park off Chapel Ash if that helps. Probably lots of sneaky spots closer to the ground but we just go there as we know there'll be spots even going late

We park off Chapel Ash if that helps. Probably lots of sneaky spots closer to the ground but we just go there as we know there'll be spots even going late

Thanks, I used to live St Marks road so was thinking of around there

Back