• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup 4th Round

Fair play to Matt. He looks every inch a premier league player. How long he stays at our first team level is now going to depend on our recruitment I guess, exactly the same as for Ryan Bennett. And none of that is disrespecting either player. It is an indication of where we want to go.

Oh fuck off.

Sounds like we just switched off after the goal. Another goal conceded off a corner.

Back to the drawing board.

Midfield struggling at the moment.

Good chance created by Traore then, glided past his man and floated in a cross for Jonny to volley to hit. Heading in but was blocked out for a corner that MGW spurned.

From the players out there would expect that it is 3 - 4 - 3, can't see those players being able to fit that well into anything else.
Yeah that’s my worry thought we’d try and replicate the premier league line up it it seems not

Traore's ripping them to shreds. Another chance put out for a corner which Morgan again messes up.

...And Boly has a good chance from yet another corner but heads wide.

Sounds as if Morgan is starting to find his feet. Would be lovely if he could rediscover his form.

Just seen their goal. Absolutely pathetic attempt at defending from Costa.

Oh my word.

We are going to have to get the big boys on and sort this.

Fuck's sake.

Anyone who EVER says drop Patricio for Ruddy again needs to be fucking shot.

Back