• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup 4th Round

A few of these players are sealing their fate with the club tonight. Ho hum.

Mou, Donck and Raul please. At halftime. I don't care if people get in a huff at being subbed, this is too important.

FFS - need to get Jiminez & Moutinho on to rescue this - with the start we had we really shouldn't be making it this difficult

Oh well at least we can concentrate on coming ergh, well best of the rest.
Seriously tho why rest players for this, we’re safe as houses in the league and play next until Monday.

Plenty of time but really poor to be trailing at any point; we should have been fully aware of what Shrews are capable of after the first match.

Gibbs-White seems to be getting worse each game. Sounds like he's been pretty rubbish tonight so far.

Oh well at least we can concentrate on coming ergh, well best of the rest.
Seriously tho why rest players for this, we’re safe as houses in the league and play next until Monday.

Still a half to go & we have players to change the situation on the bench

Traore & Costa may not have much more time here - we will get something back on them though not neccesarily what we paid

I’d say a bit of time back with the u23 might do MGW some good. Games virtually passing him by.

Never did think that Saiss and MGW would work. As everyone says, MGW has got worse every time he's played. He's currently securing himself a loan to Barnsley next season

Christ, engrave his name on the cup already

I'm not sure anyone has ever thought MGW works in a 2 at this point in his career (Nuno aside, maybe). Against Chelsea and that stretch of games when he was doing well, he was at the front of a 3.

I’d say a bit of time back with the u23 might do MGW some good. Games virtually passing him by.

I think a season in the champ on loan would be the making of the lad.

Nuno apparently didn't react at all. They're in for a lambasting at half time.

According to Tim II Matt Doherty has now scored more goals in all competitions than any other PL defender

Back