• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup 4th Round

Over 3000 people watching the match on FB via someone filming from the Billy Wright Upper.

Get in super Doc, was just about to post I'm glad I gave the game a miss too. Especially considering the horrible weather. Just what we needed right on halftime.

One thing is for sure, if we do go through it needs to be the first XI at Bristol

Still a half to go & we have players to change the situation on the bench

Traore & Costa may not have much more time here - we will get something back on them though not neccesarily what we paid

I’m not watching it so going by Thommo, but he’s saying Traore is beating his markers every time (though he wants more movement), are you seeing something different?

I’m not watching it so going by Thommo, but he’s saying Traore is beating his markers every time (though he wants more movement), are you seeing something different?

sounds like Traore is terrifying them but his final ball/shot is abysmal

sounds like Traore is terrifying them but his final ball/shot is abysmal

It may be true of this match specifically but overall that is a myth I'm tired of hearing perpetuated tbh.

Not having a go, just speaking generally.

It may be true of this match specifically but overall that is a myth I'm tired of hearing perpetuated tbh.

Don’t know what commentators you’re listening to but as I said earlier WM described him as all whiz and no bang which seems a good summation of his season to me

:icon_lol: a myth...

Sorry man but it's true. And I am one of those who wanted Traore to be a success, but his end product is woeful.

I am talkng about this match, however since you bring it up, its no myth, its been his problem forever

His crossing has been more than decent all season, the problem as I see it is that he rarely if ever plays with other forwards who look for such crosses.

His crossing has been more than decent all season, the problem as I see it is that he rarely if ever plays with other forwards who look for such crosses.

Traore is a one trick pony. It's a lovely little trick but it's a party trick and nothing more.

Back