• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup 4th Round

A winnable game if we take this seriously & the big 6 are starting to knock each other out - would love to see MC (who I assume will get through) v the winner of the Chelsea/MU game in the next round

Depending when it is timewise then BC is a reasonable journey from down here.

OK, that'll do. We are better than when we won there last year, so no reason why we shouldn't win. Avoided the three we wanted to avoid so can't ask for more than that.

Shite pitch there. Would have preferred it to be at Molineux.

Ah well - a good opportunity to progress. They’ll have one eye on the play offs.

Brizzle City think of us as their ultimate hoodoo side.

So they should. They haven't won here since the 1930s and we've battered them 4-1, 5-1 and 6-1 at Ashton Gate since 1994.

I'll have that draw all day.

Shite pitch there. Would have preferred it to be at Molineux.

Ah well - a good opportunity to progress. They’ll have one eye on the play offs.

It's adequate (probably better than Shrewsbury's) so shouldn't impact enough - given the remaining teams in & our current position then we need to go at this with all guns blazing

Can’t argue With that draw. Who would you handpick as better? Dons, donny and tonight’s tie. I’d rather play Bristol than the other champ clubs.

Up to us to get this done next week now. Then we can concentrate on beating the cider munching fuckholes from the wrong side of Brizzle.

We couldn't ask for a much nicer run to the quarter final.

Can’t argue With that draw. Who would you handpick as better? Dons, donny and tonight’s tie. I’d rather play Bristol than the other champ clubs.

Certainly wouldn't want Milwall away (even if we should beat them on quality)

Up to us to get this done next week now. Then we can concentrate on beating the cider munching fuckholes from the wrong side of Brizzle.

We couldn't ask for a much nicer run to the quarter final.

Well, Liverpool was a bit of an obstacle :D

I think Pompey had an absolute joke run to the final (other than United away) when they made it.

Unbelievable draw for us- if we beat shrewsbury we stand a bloody good chance!

OTIB is currently down. Must be shitting it on there.

Certainly wouldn't want Milwall away (even if we should beat them on quality)

Absolutely

City a great away day (obvs if we beat shrews), we play our strongest team we won’t lose and With Chelsea or united going out, watford with a tough away tie were not far away!

Well, Liverpool was a bit of an obstacle :D

I think Pompey had an absolute joke run to the final (other than United away) when they made it.

To memory they had Championship teams in both the semi final and final (not that I bring that up much in my everyday life).

To memory they had Championship teams in both the semi final and final (not that I bring that up much in my everyday life).

Cardiff's run was very weak too - Chasetown, Hereford, us, Boro, Barnsley.

Replay Details - Game Tuesday 5th Feb (Not on TV as BT are showing Boro v Newport that day)

Tickets go on sale, initially to season ticket holders, at 10am on Tuesday 29th January, with prices as follows:
Adult: £15
65+ & Under-21*: £10
Under-17: £5

Sale dates for the cup tie are as follows:

Season ticket holders: Tuesday 29th January, 10am
My Wolves, #WolfPack and Young Wolves members: Thursday 31st January, 10am
General sale: Friday 1st February, 10am

The Stan Cullis, Billy Wright and Sir Jack Hayward Stands will all be open to Wolves supporters, however season ticket holder seats will not be reserved. Visiting Shrewsbury supporters will be housed in the Steve Bull Lower.

I might make the trip up - prices aren’t too bad

Read somewhere that the Bristol game goes straight to extra time and pens - no replay. That's bollocks surely, or have I missed a rule change for the later stages of the Cup?

5th round only. No replays.

Back