• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) Build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt Richarlison will have is 1/5 games tomorrow

I think you are getting confused by people daring to dream because for a few games, the door was opened up to us. If people can't take a moment to think "hold on, we have a chance" then its time to give up on football. Everyone knows the reality of where we are and lets be honest that is still pretty much pinch me stuff. Trying to take some sort of high ground over people because of that is a bit shitty tbh

No. You and others have given me pellets for a decade and this year I was within a place 14 months before the end result. If you bothered to give a little when it’s due then you would not get the responses you do and by you it’s a royal Toya’s there are a number of you. It’s not just this thread either. If a revered member says something it’s great if Cyber says it it must be bollocks. It’s tiresome to be honest. Oh and advanced warning. I am going to be on the match day thread and if we are shit I will post it. I will rant vent and swear . And if that’s going to cause you issue with comments like it’s over the top or it’s hyperbole then please stay off the match day thread. It’s there to allow passionate supporters to be passionate

Yeah Kenny Where's your PASHUN?

I think you are getting confused by people daring to dream because for a few games, the door was opened up to us. If people can't take a moment to think "hold on, we have a chance" then its time to give up on football. Everyone knows the reality of where we are and lets be honest that is still pretty much pinch me stuff. Trying to take some sort of high ground over people because of that is a bit shitty tbh

That’s bullshit Kenny. That poll was started fucking months ago. Before lockdown in March?

I'm afraid Cyber is talking nonsense, this forum is the most realistic of any I've come across. We won 3 on the bounce and other results went our way so I and most others thought there was a chance of CL but we all knew it was still a long shot.....things have turned around since so we've all gone back to being hopeful of 6 th again....thats all

So when did you vote for fifth? Or didn’t you? If it was after the three wins fine. If it was before then you get the hypocrite tag too

So when did you vote for fifth? Or didn’t you? If it was after the three wins fine. If it was before then you get the hypocrite tag too

Eh? Dunno what this about, was responding to you saying you're the few realists on this forum, don't think I voted for anything, don't usually

Why has everyone started thinking eight years is a decade?

Feels like this thread has been going for longer than that.

No. You and others have given me pellets for a decade and this year I was within a place 14 months before the end result. If you bothered to give a little when it’s due then you would not get the responses you do and by you it’s a royal Toya’s there are a number of you. It’s not just this thread either. If a revered member says something it’s great if Cyber says it it must be bollocks. It’s tiresome to be honest. Oh and advanced warning. I am going to be on the match day thread and if we are shit I will post it. I will rant vent and swear . And if that’s going to cause you issue with comments like it’s over the top or it’s hyperbole then please stay off the match day thread. It’s there to allow passionate supporters to be passionate

You do you. That's fine. And if I feel people are posting hyperbolic nonsense again, I'll say so. You can be a passionate supporter but not resort to ludicrous over-exaggerations.

Each to their own. Hopefully you'll post OTT stuff about how well we've played and that we're nailed on for the top 2 next season.

You do you. That's fine. And if I feel people are posting hyperbolic nonsense again, I'll say so. You can be a passionate supporter but not resort to ludicrous over-exaggerations.

Each to their own. Hopefully you'll post OTT stuff about how well we've played and that we're nailed on for the top 2 next season.

There's about as much chance of that as you disagreeing with a DW post.

I do think Cyber is at least consistent.

People weren't being crazy talking about the Champion's League, though. There were very plausible scenarios that could have played out in which we qualified for that competition. Instead, another, equally plausible scenario played out in which we have more than likely lost out on that chance.

That's sport. That's life. Nobody should be getting on a high horse about it. And nobody likes being told "I told you so."

Cyber, I don't think it's your points that rankle, it's the way you flavor your posts with more than a dash of, "see? I knew all along it would be like this, and none of you believed me!" You're not the seventh son of a seventh son, mate.

I do think Cyber is at least consistent.

People weren't being crazy talking about the Champion's League, though. There were very plausible scenarios that could have played out in which we qualified for that competition. Instead, another, equally plausible scenario played out in which we have more than likely lost out on that chance.

That's sport. That's life. Nobody should be getting on a high horse about it. And nobody likes being told "I told you so."

Cyber, I don't think it's your points that rankle, it's the way you flavor your posts with more than a dash of, "see? I knew all along it would be like this, and none of you believed me!" You're not the seventh son of a seventh son, mate.

Agreed. But neither am I a know nothing cunt. So many pilloried me for at least having a punt on what could happen this year and I have been far. Closer than some of the chosen fucking experts on here. A little acknowledgment rather than constant disrespect and derision might soften my tone.

Strange how you popped up with all this crap after two defeats.

What crap? Pure facts. So many got so carried away. We are not in the best 6 teams in the premier and have not been all season. It pisses me off that we have threads on where we will finish that are not allowed to be called out as deluded when they are shown to be overly optimistic. A win today may help my mood but at the moment I am not enjoying watching our Wilkins style sideways passing and one shot on target per game. I am an ungrateful cunt

Have just realised the game kicks off at midday. That's 6am in Texas, on the one morning a week I actually get enough sleep (usually). Am gonna be really pissed if we don't win.

Have just realised the game kicks off at midday. That's 6am in Texas, on the one morning a week I actually get enough sleep (usually). Am gonna be really pissed if we don't win.

I moved to Australia in February, and I've been constantly waking myself up at times like 2am to watch Wolves. If we win, fab. If we lose, man, the fact that I've dragged myself out of bed and the loss of sleep makes it is even more awful than usual :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back