• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) 30/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good performance that. In good control. See if conditions affect things at all second half.

Shame we didn’t create more for all the possession and territory. Hopefully we set up right for the second half to exploit them as they open up a bit more.

Disappointed it's only 1-0 as Everton have been shit. No doubt they'll try and keep it to 1-0 until 80 mins and then throw everything at it. Hope we are 3-0 up by then.

Little Tommy Doyle vs Dwight McNeil would be some seriously mincy action in the cage.

Good half that, first half hour especially. Thought our movement and intent was really good quality, and it was a really energetic performance. Semedo has been a bit 'where attacks go to die' but can't really moan at anybody going forward. The back three and Joao have been excellent. Not loving Doyle and Sarabia's not having a great game but all in all that's a good 45 minutes and Everton couldn't moan if they were two down

Wolves been much the better team and should be more than 1 goal in front. Not sure why Hwang has chosen not to shoot on 2 occasions really. That arm from DCL on Dawson could have been punished more IMO. RAN looks like a player full of confidence, very good on the ball. Semedo started off very poorly but did improve as the game went on. The Mario celebration for the goal and on 5 minutes was pretty emotional.

Should be 3 up. Everton have been awful, outwitted in midfield and blunt in attack. McNeil the one bright spot.

We've been excellent and we'd have 3 goals if we had a proper striker.

I imagine Hummell will get their arse kicked for the Club Crest not being on any of the Everton outfield shirts.

Unless i am missing something and it's intentional for some reason.

Kin hell Sarabia, got to be a bit stronger coming out with the ball.

Neto surely itching to come on at this point.

Have a feeling passing into the wind should help us this half. Especially in balls over the top.

Really hope we don’t go defensive early. If anything, Neto is an option off the bench and could get us a second goal.

Should have been switched then, bags of space on the right and two free

I imagine Hummell will get their arse kicked for the Club Crest not being on any of the Everton outfield shirts.

Unless i am missing something and it's intentional for some reason.
I also wondered this:

The unique colour combination also allows the Prince Rupert’s Tower logo – which again takes the place of the traditional Club crest on the third kit - to feature prominently, along with an ‘EFC’ retro logo on the outer neckline.

Really hope we don’t go defensive early. If anything, Neto is an option off the bench and could get us a second goal.
I can't imagine we'll choose to, more about how Everton press, which so far hasn't been that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back