• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) 30/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant stuff. Completely deserved too.

Great team goal, Hwang does great then lays it on a plate for Cunha who's double marked and taps in from 2 yards...

Great play from Doyle, Hwang anf finish by Cunha

That's a really good goal, good run from Semedo to make the space for Hwang's run, lovely ball from Sarabia, and that's impressive from Hwang too, I think Hwang is a much better footballer than he gets credit for.

That's lovely between Sarabia and Hwang.
Yeah a nice weighted pass for Hwang.

Now we can relax a little. Get Neto on and then Traore late for Cunha to shut up shop. JD.

Pity we're not going to get up another place, staying at 11th.

Absolutely mullering them with the ball now.

RAN is superb. Gutted he's going away.

That's a really good goal, good run from Semedo to make the space for Hwang's run, lovely ball from Sarabia, and that's impressive from Hwang too, I think Hwang is a much better footballer than he gets credit for.

Definitely on Hwang, he's pretty sketchy technically at times but the game doesn't start and end there. His movement is good and generally links up with others pretty well, he's always looking to get into areas that defenders wouldn't want him to go.

I think we should all just try to enjoy Joao Gomes as much as possible while we have him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back