• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton (H) 30/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton trying to confuse things, Gomes coming on as a sub...

Strange how passive Everton have been, watched them the other week against one of the bigger sides (Chelsea or Tottenham maybe?) and they actually pressed their backline a lot and made life difficult for them. They're offering very little today though.

I can’t believe I’m missing this!

Actually, I can, we’re up by 3 specifically because I can’t watch. You’re all welcome!

Strange how passive Everton have been, watched them the other week against one of the bigger sides (Chelsea or Tottenham maybe?) and they actually pressed their backline a lot and made life difficult for them. They're offering very little today though.
They were excellent at spurs and should have won.

No need for GON to make defensive changes to shore things up here - we’re playing them off the park so just carry on. Would love Neto/Bellegarde to come on and make it a proper gubbing, but with Hwang off on international duty, we probably want to save Neto for now.

In fact this is one of the best performances since Nuno I’d even say. So good
Agreed, it's not as if we are playing a poor side either, Everton have been in pretty good form and would be comfortably mid table (with us) with their 10 points back.

All this without Neto and Lemina too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back