• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

"Sonner didn't get anywhere near it"

Hoddle proves himself to be blind as well as an utter cunt.

Scored in seven consecutive qualifying games which is also a record for England

He's been coming out with absolute bollocks all night, never thought i would miss Andy Townsend.

After 1st saying he thought he got a touch. Nice to see itv not showing a further replay of the penalty decision as it was dodgy to say the least.

Fitting that it came at Wembley rather than getting a second in front of few fans at San Marino

No pressure on the pen IMO(already thruogh), though Rooney has been a striker for many years..not scoring as frequantly now though from open play as before...

Rooney has the record!

No pressure on the pen IMO(already thruogh), though Rooney has been a striker for many years..not scoring as frequantly now though from open play as before...

Even if he was under pressure I'd have backed him to score, won't be long for the doom merchants or fun police start dissecting his record and try to chalk goals of due to opposition he scored against.

How many did shearer score for england? Quality finisher

Could have played on at international level for a couple of more years to.

I've always liked the guy so I'm chuffed to bits for Rooney - a great achievement and I'm sure there are many more to come.

Luke Shaw is phenomenal.

And he's only 20.

He's going to be a hell of a player.

Seriously?

And how do you think the media would have reacted had he taken Rooney off?

Bold, really, I saw it as a cowardly substitution by Roy who bottled out of taking Rooney off for Kane because it didn't suit the nights agenda.

Not at all...To be honest, I'd of taken Milner off for Kane. Rooney is not an out and out centre forward. He can't play the lone role but a front two of Kane and Rooney with one of them dropping deep is ideal for the way we play and it showed as soon as the change was made last night.

Back