• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Can't see either Poland will still need something when they meet, they may well be in party mode when the meet ROI.

Really grates me when I hear Scotland managers and pundits etc going on about great spirit, performance and bad luck when they lose to a decent side.
Where was that spirit and performance against Georgia?

Really grates me when I hear Scotland managers and pundits etc going on about great spirit, performance and bad luck when they lose to a decent side.
Where was that spirit and performance against Georgia?

On a similar vein, it pisses me off how openly biased the pundits are in all the home country games barring England especially Wales and Scotland with constant references to 'we'.

In most of the recent England qualifier's the pundit wasn't even English, (Andy Townsend).

Would that be the Maidstone born Andy Townsend? I noticed that the Highgate born Scotsman Rod Stewart was in the crowd last night.

3b91496b-1aeb-4158-b15b-7b529ead9d25.png

caa96686-1348-4c98-8845-45dd53521f37.png

33c1a0d9-2622-4445-bd95-1817c983c801.png

:icon_lol:

Brown, Marshall and Neil Taylor?!

:icon_lol:

What are we supposed to be looking at? Great Britain team?

Scott Brown FFS. I think Bournemouth are pretty much the only Premier League team he'd get into, and only then because their existing options are terrible.

-------------------Hart

Clyne------Cahill------Williams----Shaw

------------Milner------Delph

Sterling---------Barkley----------Bale

------------------Rooney

Ramsey pisses all over Milner and Delph.

I'd have Smalling, Stones and Jagielka ahead of Williams too.

Ramsey is wasted sitting in a two though. That's the only reason I left him out. Couldn't fit him in the forward positions.

I almost put Jags in ahead of Williams.

I'd have him over Barkley too if you want him in an advanced position.

9e2d29c1-7bf2-43d5-a0c3-e15985839fce.png

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

The only non-England players I'd want are Ramsey and Bale. I'd have McCarthy too if he played for Scotland rather than Ireland.

England XI vs. Switzerland: Hart; Clyne, Cahill, Smalling, Shaw; Delph, Shelvey, Milner; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rooney, Sterling

Switzerland XI vs. England: Sommer; Lichtsteiner, Klose, Schär, Rodríguez; Inler, Behrami, Xhaka; Shaqiri, Drmic, Stocker.

Milner needs a performance...He was average at best on Saturday

Fabian Delph lasts about 25 seconds and is in a heap!

Pellegrini will be delighted with that...

I like our back four at the moment. Good competition behind them as well.

We are going to do well tonight considering Switzerland have the whole country of Liechtenstein playing at right back (should have said according to Hoddle). On a serious note surely Barkley and Shelvey are better options to take free kicks than James Milner?

Shelvey for sure. Takes them for Swansea quite often.

Back