• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Provan is right, Marshall must do better there.

A lot of my jock mates on Facebook are spitting blood at Strachan's set up, can't say I blame them.

James MacArthur equalises with beauty of a goal!

Scotland 2-2 now...What are Germany playing at?

That is a lovely goal. Superb football.

Thank fuck for that!! great run by Hendrick.

Now make sure we do nothing stupid

The Republic of Ireland are 1 up now. Third place beckons for them as things stand.

McGovern with howler helps put Hungary 1-0 up.

Steven Fletcher looks awful these days.

Scotland still not out of it after tonight, they've got Poland at home and Gib away. ROI have Germany home and Poland away. Can't see ROI getting much in either and can see Scotland picking up 4 points.

Lafferty equalises for N Ireland!

That's huge would have completely changed the complexion of that group if they'd lost.

Scotland still not out of it after tonight, they've got Poland at home and Gib away. ROI have Germany home and Poland away. Can't see ROI getting much in either and can see Scotland picking up 4 points.

Cant disagree with that certainly not over, a few permutations to go yet, suppose the most simple equation is we have to match Scotlands result against Poland.

Same time if Scotland beat Poland then they will be most likely be into the play-offs and mean Ireland will need to win in Poland, a win for Ireland (unlikely but not impossible) would put Poland out and Ireland through automatically.

I think...

Cant disagree with that certainly not over, a few permutations to go yet, suppose the most simple equation is we have to match Scotlands result against Poland.

Same time if Scotland beat Poland then they will be most likely be into the play-offs and mean Ireland will need to win in Poland, a win for Ireland (unlikely but not impossible) would put Poland out and Ireland through automatically.

I think...

Doesn't help Ireland's head to head with jocks isn't in there favour. Two draws I think will be enough for Ireland.

I'm surprised how well Austria are doing these days. I thought they were generally quite poor. Or at least they used to be.

Back