• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

I wonder what division San Marino would be in if they were in the English league? League one maybe.

Conference North/South at a push.

I lasted half an hour but I can't take any more.

Thats how you re-start a game!

Goal within 14 seconds

Thoroughly professional stuff this half.

Couple of really calm finishes there.

Netherlands 2-0 down to Turkey after 26 mins today. Not getting any better for them.

If they lose the best they can hope for is a play off effectively. Czech Republic will qualify and Iceland will need a point. Plus Turkey will be two points to the good in the chase for the play off spot. Bad times for the Dutch.

It is just a question of whether top spot is available. Belgium fail to win in Cyprus tonight and it is done anyway.

3-0 Turkey. How have Holland become this garbage?

They don't really have that many top players anymore to be fair.

Sneijder and Robben are the last remaning members of their last really top batch, Depay and Wijnaldum might get to that level but neither are that good yet, Huntelaar has never been THAT great, Blind and Clasie are both tidy players but never really going to do much damage to teams and de Vrij is pretty much their only real quality defender from what I've seen, Martins Indi is laughably bad!

Could be some painful years ahead for them.

Back