• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Seems a bit defensive for a game against San Marino?

We've got Switzerland as well. As has been said we could play anyone in the first game, it won't matter.

Wales should be ahead thanks to a deflected Edwards header but the referee gave a free kick for Robson-Kanu's challenge. Poor decision.

I assume the ref will give a penalty for a similar incident if it occurs on an attacking player? Absolute tripe decision by an incompetent ref.

Belgium are only drawing though so all looking okay at the moment. The Dutch are down to ten men in their match - I really don't think they are going to qualify.

Scotland. Yikes.

Our only hope was Scotland could fuck up somewhere along the line and true to form they haven't let us down.

Now just need to avoid a fuck up ourselves

Fantastic its hilarious.

For a month now guys been telling me they would beat us in world cup qualifying, going to rip the pies big time Monday at work.
Only 2 things better than a Scotland defeat, England or Wolves win.

I watched the 2nd half. They were awful.

Republic now comfortable against Gibraltar and they will probably score a hatful. Northern Ireland need to get ahead against the Faroes.

-----------------Hart---------------

Clyne---Stones----Jagielka----Shaw

-----Milner----Shelvey--Barkley----

-----Vardy----Rooney---Oxlade-Chamberlain

I'm a fan of that line up. Might actually bother to watch this one.

That's not too bad, obvious space for Sterling to come into the front three in that side. Carrick to come in for Shelvey I imagine against Switzerland?

I'd say Delph will play on Tuesday (even though he hasn't had much football)

Softest penalty ever :icon_lol:

Cracking finish from the San Marino number 4. Lethal from there.

Back