• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

I cannot remember the last time that Holland failed to qualify for a major tournament. Sad times indeed for the men in orange.

All Wales need by my calculations is draw against Andorra, even if Israel win there last two they'll only be level on points therefore Wales would finish ahead on head to head.

Given the expanded tournament of 24, one of the top teams failing to qualify would be pretty spectacular

It would make Platini look a bit stupid as well. This expansion was purely to ensure none of the big boys miss out.

Even with a weakened side the Dutch should be easily qualifying from that group.
It shows a lot of the lower to middle ranking sides in Europe have improved.

Holland have some good talent breaking through but they're not ready for full blown international football yet.

There's not much at all between their last very good team and the ones breaking through.

Frank strikes again.... Belgium score

Any Jocks on here. What do you think of them killing The Flower of Scotland tonight. Absolutely horrendous. I always say keep it traditional..

Scotland behind, crappy deflected goal but they deserve everything they get. Such a shit defensive set up. Reminds me of Deano setting us up not to lose when we needed to win, then losing anyway.

They were shocking against Georgia too. A must win game and they showed very little going forward.

Hummels scores an own goal, Scotland 1-1

A rare error by Neuer. Really must do better with that free kick.

Highlighting that Strachan is a bit of a tactical dinosaur at times.

Back