• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Handball as well looking at the replays.

Definitely offside. The Officials have made some poor decisions in this match.

I like a lot of what Scotland have done under Strachan but I've no idea why they persist with Maloney, especially at the expense of Anya today.

Own goal for me, wasn't anywhere near on target until O'Shea's fat arse got in the way.

Daryl Murphy looks a long way out of his depth, got to be time for Robbie Keane soon. Not sure a draw really helps Ireland too much.

Potentially the latest hatrick ever for Lewandowksi? 89, 91 and 93 minutes.

Does the draw pretty much ruin both nation's chances of qualifying? Poland seem to be storming it and you can't imagine Germany are going to end the night behind Scotland.

Going into tonight's games the third placed teams in the other groups were:

Holland
Israel
Ukraine
Switzerland
Hungary
Russia
Norway
Albania

Scotland could beat most of those in a playoff I think, would probably struggle against Holland (if they get their act together), Switzerland (though Slovenia could well finish 3rd in our group and they aren't very good) and Russia.

Persisting with Phil Jones at RB, barmy stuff.

Hart

Jones
Cahill
Smalling
Gibbs

Wilshere
Delph
Henderson

Sterling
Rooney
Townsend

How is Jones playing right back, he's not even good enough at centre back never out of position when we have an excellent right back in Clyne. I like Gibbs but has he had a better season than Bertrand and is he better than him, i'm not sure he is. Townsend usually plays well for England so i sort of can see why he's playing but i'd still rather have someone else out there whether it Walcott or Lallana.

Absolute sham of a line-up. Pathetic.

We sort of have to wait for proof of the pudding in the performance and result but it does seem a very dull and conservative line-up.

And against Slovenia, where is the need for Henderson, Wilshere AND Delph? Why isn't Barkley given a chance, it doesn't help him having twenty minutes here and there. Pathetic team.

Back