• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

There are lines all over the pitch but it's so blatant. The highlights have just been shown on sky and you can quite clearly see what it is.

Well I need to look at their coverage before making a call. The still suggests you can say no it is just a coincidence but if other footage looks different then it really should mean the team are thrown out

Whilst Croatia have form for this, not sure that pictures shown are conclusive.

Look at any pic long enough & you will see what you want to see.

I think it's ridiculous to suggest that the actual Croatian team put it there. Probably some hooligan or two snuck into the stadium.

Whilst Croatia have form for this, not sure that pictures shown are conclusive.

Look at any pic long enough & you will see what you want to see.

I think that's as clear and conclusive as it could be TBH.

After a great night for Wales, it is now the turn of the other home nations. Northern Ireland are looking well placed for at least a play off place.

After a great night for Wales, it is now the turn of the other home nations. Northern Ireland are looking well placed for at least a play off place.

Can see us drawing with Scotland tonight. Was trying to get tickets, but the only ones available are €120!!!

I'd need to be paid to watch a MON team.

Interesting line up from O'Neill.

Daryl Murphy up front with Walters/Hoolahan? No McGeady either. Hendrick in the middle. It's got long ball written all over it, and I think Scotland should easily cope.

Nice to see Scotland giving that horrendous away kit a good airing.

Didn't look like that had even gone for Ireland's second corner there.

Bit of a scrappy goal from a corner gives Ireland the lead, potentially offside.

Back