• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Also, why is Wales' shirt trim mucus green rather than yellow???

The flag is green and white with a red dragon so Welsh kits often contain green. In fact, I've never understood the use of yellow.

Norway slump to a 0-0 draw with Azerbaijan.

Shit result, shit finishing. A bit embarrassing.

Croatia-Italy-Swastika490tw.jpg

Croatia might have a fine coming their way. The game was being played behind closed doors anyway but there appears to be a Swastika etched into the turf.

Wales will at the very least get 17 points with a home game against Andorra, that should at least get them a play-off. In reality they'll probably get 20-21 points which should see them home comfortably.

Croatia-Italy-Swastika490tw.jpg

Croatia might have a fine coming their way. The game was being played behind closed doors anyway but there appears to be a Swastika etched into the turf.

Bollocks.

The Croatian FA obviously thought it was a problem because they covered it up at half time.

I actually do see it now. Kind of.

That's pretty clear to see, the lines on the pitch don't cover it up. Why the fuck would you do that?

If they try and do something then I think they will get laughed out of court. Is that deliberate, or is that just how drainage lines ended up with mowing lines going the other way? Proving it is really difficult.

Back