• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

It'll be interesting to see if Zyro plays as well.

Conditions here are bleak. There's a serious westerly wind whipping around, and it's been raining intermittently so it could be a scrappy affair

I'm going to leave aside my contempt for Chris Coleman tonight, I hope Wales beat Belgium.

I generally want all the home nations to win.

I know this post has probably set off an alarm at glasgowolfs lair, and he'll be on here to post about how "they all fuckin hate the english" however I've said it now.

I generally want all the home nations to win.

I know this post has probably set off an alarm at glasgowolfs lair, and he'll be on here to post about how "they all $#@!in hate the english" however I've said it now.

I'd prefer Ireland to beat Scotland. The only good thing to come out of Scotland is the train home...(I've been hacked by Glasgowlite!) :devilsmile:

I'm actually the same as LJ, I like to see all the home Nations doing well but with my Irish heritage I have to be hoping for a Republic of Ireland win

Scotland v Ireland really needs to be a Scotland win for chances of qualification. I think even with a win Ireland are struggling. I would give my left bollock for a Wales win tonight but a win against Israel is probably going to be key to Welsh qualification hopes.

Dunno - think it might be on sky maybe? Sadly we are out at a retirement party for our neighbour tonight so I won't be seeing it unless Fordhouses cricket club have it on screens in the bar.

Early penalty in the Croatia v Italy game after a clumsy challenge from Astori. Buffon saves from Mandzukic.

Mad few minutes in Split.

El Shaarawy scores but he's offside, whilst the players are arguing with the linesman, Croatia get on with the game and score.

Edit - Wrongly ruled out the El Shaarawy goal too. He was clearly on. Poor from the English officials.

Last edited:
Great save by Hennessey, the twat.

Also, why is Wales' shirt trim mucus green rather than yellow???

Croatia 1-1 Italy.

Mandzukic gives away a penalty with a handball and Antonio Candreva with the "cucchiaio" from the penalty spot.

Candreva is class but those kinds of pens seem almost disrespectful.

Back