• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

You are not far wrong there - still if they come away with a win & 3 pts then its an OK evening
Result wise yes, but we have 18 months of pressure free football to try and knit a side together as a slick cohesive unit, not sure much progress has been made on that front

It's been horrendous. One notable shot on target and that was a set piece. They've had 10 men for 40 mins!

Result wise yes, but we have 18 months of pressure free football to try and knit a side together as a slick cohesive unit, not sure much progress has been made on that front

Don't disagree with that - we should be sorting out a system that works with the players we have & have yet to see that.

Awful stuff, won the game from our only shot on target which the keeper made a total hash of. Rooney misses another sitter as I speak.

We will qualify with ease, the media will hype us up and we will disappoint again. So very predictable.

yeah looks like you have already qualified with switzerland under the ice

Abysmal stuff. Rooney, Hodgson and Henderson were woeful tonight. There is little progress from this set up which is disappointing as we clearly have the players to. I think this tournament should be Hodgson's last whatever the result.

Abysmal stuff. Rooney, Hodgson and Henderson were woeful tonight. There is little progress from this set up which is disappointing as we clearly have the players to. I think this tournament should be Hodgson's last whatever the result.

He will be 68 by the time we reach the Euro finals so need to be grooming his replacement now (& this is not an attack on older people as I'm nearly 65 & I know that I don't have the same appetite for a high pressure job that I had when I was 50)

Rooney was shit, we don't have anyone better though. Sturridge is definitely not better.

Unlike say, Henderson who has how many caps now? And has never done ANYTHING. We have loads better players than him.

England games always bore the bollocks off me nowadays

Rooney's body language is terrible. It's almost as if there's someone telling him it's okay to coast through games. Henderson lets games pass him by too but that's mainly down to the fact he has nothing to offer to the team. Surely we can at least replace Henderson? There are players up and down the country dreaming of a chance to be a complete passenger in England's midfield.

Fucking hell lichtenstein are not a good team for sure..we are cutting them up every time we attack but lack finishing quality(zlatan still injured)

Played 3, won 3, goals conceded 0. England may not be playing particularly well, but they are doing what is required.

1-0 now :) lucky deflection on Zengins shot

We have now relaxed completely and let lichtenstein in the game..

Liechtenstein's completely taken over!

Well sort of....not :)

Sweden saved by the half time whistle,1-0.

Not impressed fred. :)

2-0 durmaz after a real howler from the goalie

Sweden saved by the half time whistle,1-0.

Not impressed fred. :)

Yeah was good until the goal and then we switched off completely..should have been the opposite..pressure off, just enjoy

Back