• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Ridiculous game, I feel sorry for them, it'll end up 11 or 12 unless the Irish stop trying. UEFA need to introduce a qualifying tournament, with the worst 8 teams, the winner gets into the main qualifiers.

Cant do that Scotland would not even qualify for the qualifiers

Indeed, Scotland aren't that bad.

I can't tell if I'm watching a live match but this Armenia v. Serbia contest is wild.

EDIT: They've just shown an update from Hungary's match so this must be a replay.

I can't tell if I'm watching a live match but this Armenia v. Serbia contest is wild.

EDIT: They've just shown an update from Hungary's match so this must be a replay.

Yeah - match from yesterday -I won't give you the result

Estonia employing a 4 - 5 - 1 formation (with the 1 in his own half of the field as often as not)

Couple of reasonable chances for Rooney - not taken

Their brass band is a refreshing change from the England Supporter's one.

England playing well,0-0 HT.

Estonia down to 10 men

Yup God knows why he was complaining about it, was as cynical a foul as it gets. Performance still as turgid as it gets though. Desperately crying out for some width and a bit of pace.

First time we make keeper work and he fucks it up. This football lark isn't difficult

just when i started watching England scores with a Rooney freekick..guess it hasnt been that good of a performance?

just when i started watching England scores with a Rooney freekick..guess it hasnt been that good of a performance?

You are not far wrong there - still if they come away with a win & 3 pts then its an OK evening

Back