• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

Ireland should be beating their highest ever score tonight. Previous was 8-0 v Malta (who like losing to shite, Gibraltar beat them and some team called Norway did as well....)

Ridiculous game, I feel sorry for them, it'll end up 11 or 12 unless the Irish stop trying. UEFA need to introduce a qualifying tournament, with the worst 8 teams, the winner gets into the main qualifiers.

Gibraltar have a corner \0/ and have now decided their keeper has done enough and subbed him

and a shot on target and a 2nd corner. Crazy scenes

Poor bugger! Unenforced keeper changes are normally only seen in Football Manager rages. Like the time I released Edwin van der Sar before the Champions League final had even ended after he got himself sent off.

Gibraltar have a corner \0/ and have now decided their keeper has done enough and subbed him

Standard move in ice hockey when your goalies shipped a few, not really a regular occurrence in football though.

and heads wide with his first touch

Just about his level nowadays....

Ireland should be beating their highest ever score tonight. Previous was 8-0 v Malta (who like losing to $#@!e, Gibraltar beat them and some team called Norway did as well....)

We were lucky,Malta decided not to defend.We'll be put back in place by Bulgaria Monday!

Boring game now. Ireland have decided not to attack anymore.

I like this Robertson kid,we should have bought him.

Gibraltar break and win a corner and almost score from it

Should have scored. Any contact and it's a goal.

Georgia created something.Did not end well.

Back