• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 Qualifiers - The Road to France

There will be no fight as we're extremely poor. 5 players out of position and another 5 out of form who don't deserve to be capped at all. Norway will qualify without much effort.

We're worse than poor these days my friend...we'll see Monday. :)

Scotland vs Georgia on telly tonight,Scotland's been drawn in a pretty strong group tho.

What are their chances? Is KMac in the squad?

They should beat Georgia, they're pretty poor away from home. No McDonald this time, obviously didn't sit up straight on the bench vs Germany.

Going to watch Ireland v Gibralter later.

Yep, the Germany game is on ITV4 at 7.45.

Think that is played after the Ireland game. The split times/days of the games is great for live TV.

I misunderstood you,thought you meant later than Scotland when you said later. ;)

Yeah I like the new setup with watchable games every day,makes the international break easier to cope with.

Right, what have I got in common with Georgia?, national flags very similar, mix with compatriots every Thursday in Asda, that'll do, come on Georgia!

With all due respect to some of the countries, there are very few good competitive games in qualifiers now. Most feature one side playing very defensively, while the other has most possession and has to find a way through. Which they usually do.

Keane 3 up vs Gibraltar.

1-0 Scotland,own goal

Was in the bookies earlier wondering what bet to place, odds were shite on anything in the Ireland game. Was thinking of doing Ireland over 3 goals but it was 1/9, not worth bothering. Should have done Robbie Keane hat trick, didn't even think of it....

Scott Brown is so shite, good lord.

Comedy stuff again from Gibralter. Keane fluffs a chip, keeper fumbles, shot cleared off the line hits the keeper and goes in. 5-0 now.

When this shambles play Germany, I really do fear for them. Clueless is being kind to them

56th min - 7-0

This is shocking stuff. Its like playing FIFA on the easiest level

Back