• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Espanyol (H) 20/2 Build-Up & Match Thread

can we stop trying to shoot from 30 yards

neves, mou, adama, jota, you're up next raul

Yep, could easily have been a red and Mout booked for the protest.

Half time. Started really well but since the goal we've been 2nd best. Been very sloppy in possession and guilty of some poor decision making. And for the life of me I can't see how Jota gets in ahead of Neto. Deflected go aside he's been pretty rubbish. Get back to how we played the 1st 20 minutes and we should add at least 1 more goal though.

Need to calm down, keep our shape and play constructively. Too much gung-ho crazy stuff since we scored. Play like we normally do and we win this comfortably.

yeah both sides seem willing to let the game come to them, but they seem the more likely atm. we are not dealing with their press well at all. had a few good counters but as usual have wasted them. a few genuine chances, others where a different pass may have opened things up.

game still up for grabs, hopefully we can bag another to be on the front foot for the 2nd leg.

Think we will improve a lot this half. Guessing we didn’t anticipate they’d make so many changes, confident Nuno will give the team the relevant messages to take control of the game again

Nice to be winning while not playing that well. One moment of madness al a the Patricio attempted clearance could cost us an away goal at least. Jota not at his best despite the goal. Stay disciplined guys, lets wind this up this game.

They’re staying very tight to us and we’re not coping with it very well. Can’t get the ball at the moment.

can't even get out of our own half

Riding our luck here. We are not playing very well.

Just put a little bet on Espanyol 22/1 on Betfair. Ridiculous odds. Hopefully I lose my money. Probably guarantees a draw though.

OMG!!!! NEVES!!!

That’s what we bloody needed!

fucking hell neves what a shot

Back