• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Espanyol (H) 20/2 Build-Up & Match Thread

Get in, Diogo!

Always happy to eat humble pie about a Wolves player. Two of them tonight!

dammit jota, that was NOT a deflection you've ruined everything

Bags a hatrick and comes off to 30,000+ fans screaming his name. What a moment.

Brilliant comment on the Gruniad

....... Espanyol said they’d not come to sight-see, which sounded like a stroke of luck. But perhaps they’d have been better off spending the night in Kwik Save after all.

Neto has been class since he came on. Really like the lad.

ahh donk

nice run, poor touch

So.......

Who do we want in the Quarters?

Even a 4-0 can be overturned. We can't start thinking about the next stage of the competition yet. Ask Barcelona. Or PSG.

Espanyol might be having a shit season but there are still some quality players in that squad.

If carlsberg did Europa league

4 nil without playing our best.

Get the fuck in!

Three games since Willy Boly returned from injury, three clean sheets.

What a guy.

Even a 4-0 can be overturned. We can't start thinking about the next stage of the competition yet. Ask Barcelona. Or PSG.

Espanyol might be having a shit season but there are still some quality players in that squad.
Not by their stiffs

The Neves goal really changed the game because they were on top early stages of the 2nd half and had dominated possession in the last 20 minutes of the 1st half. Once we got the 2nd it wasn't really in doubt. Jota took his chances superbly albeit aided by a couple of deflections. Neto looked great when he came on and was really unlucky with his shot. And Boly is a beast.

It’s never over til it’s over. We are in an excellent position but we could get stiffed by var get a player sent off and all of a sudden they are three up with ten to go! I know that’s pessimistic but I won’t count my chickens ever.

That's not pessimistic, that's borderline psychotic!

Back