• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby 0 - Wolves 2 a five nil in all but the score tonight

Doc was decent today quite a lot of our play was down the right, he looks a lot more composed in his new role. That said I want Marshall there when he is fit.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Can't stop smiling. What a performance.

Wow! What a great performance. It's been a long time since I've seen such a well organised Wolves team. Add to thatbsoke serious quality and you see a Wolves team in total control for most of the game.

Only Nouha let the side down with another poor performance. Really hope he can pick himself up.

Didn't he come on in the 87th minute? I haven't seen the whole game but seems a bit harsh to dig someone out for 6 minutes of play

Quick mention for Bright Enobakhare. What a player he's going to be. Absolutely superb today.

He's going to have a lot of competition with the return of Costa (and Cav off the bench today) but there's no reason he can't be a key part of us being successful. So talented (as I've made it very clear I'm a huge fan)

Didn't he come on in the 87th minute? I haven't seen the whole game but seems a bit harsh to dig someone out for 6 minutes of play

I don't know when he came on but Nouha looked noticeably poorer than his teammates. The chance he missed was dreadful, looked like he was knackered when he hit it.

He's going to have a lot of competition with the return of Costa (and Cav off the bench today) but there's no reason he can't be a key part of us being successful. So talented (as I've made it very clear I'm a huge fan)

Contender with Big Willy for my MOTM today, Derby just couldn't get near him.

Contender with Big Willy for my MOTM today, Derby just couldn't get near him.

Noticeable bits of outrageous skill on the short highlights from the Yeovil game and more today from him

Just hope that he can learn when to do things and when not - then he will become a serious talent

I don't know when he came on but Nouha looked noticeably poorer than his teammates. The chance he missed was dreadful, looked like he was knackered when he hit it.

Just checked and he came on for Jota in 86th minute. Personally think it's harsh to criticise someone for 5 minutes but I didn't see the game so will take your opinion on board

Just checked and he came on for Jota in 86th minute. Personally think it's harsh to criticise someone for 5 minutes but I didn't see the game so will take your opinion on board

He missed a huge chance and generally looked leggy.

I know I shouldn't get carried away but I'm finding it difficult to keep a lid on my excitement for the rest of the season. I haven't felt this good about Wolves for ages!

I know I shouldn't get carried away but I'm finding it difficult to keep a lid on my excitement for the rest of the season. I haven't felt this good about Wolves for ages!

No - think you shouldn't keep a lid on it

We are not at full strength yet and only a few games playing in this formation. It will improve & when it does someone is on the end of a real massacre

Quick mention for Bright Enobakhare. What a player he's going to be. Absolutely superb today.
Yes totally agree with this I wanted him dropped and sent on loan then he plays like that. Some of his footwork was on another level. I also think the confidence from setting up the Cav goal spurred him. He stays in for me and on merit.

Yes totally agree with this I wanted him dropped and sent on loan then he plays like that. Some of his footwork was on another level. I also think the confidence from setting up the Cav goal spurred him. He stays in for me and on merit.

it's just great to think he'll only get better with more games and playing in a team/squad that has real quality.

no need to get carried away - it's 2 games, but feels like the start of something. on to next week.

Curtis Davies on Radio Derby in the car after was trying to make out we were nothing special and "it's not as if they cut us open, it was mainly on the break". Ha ha fuck off Curtis we pissed through you a good few times in the second half.

We outpassed and outclassed them and made them look like mugs at times.

Must have edited it because he wasn't saying that on RamsTV.

It is harsh but he was, IMO, noticeably off the pace. His first touch isn't quite there and he doesn't seem to gel with how the team is playing.

I very much hope it's just an early season blip without him having a lot of game time, what worries me is that he wasn't in form before his injury and hasn't quite rediscovered it yet.

Back