• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) 25/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemina has been excellent as well. It's a tough call either way.

Yeah, he has overall but I'd say in the last two was outperformed by his partner.

I also think he quite often drifts into the space Neves wants to be in, especially when we are pressed which causes issues when we are trying to play out.

Fearing the worst especially if Neves continues to hold hands with the CB's. Gomes's pace and aggression will be sorely missed.

Really, really harsh on Gomes IMO, but we don’t want to burn him out.

Is a really weird feeling to be a bit disappointed seeing Neves’ name on the teamsheet! I just hope he is more dynamic than the weekend and doesn’t play as a glorified centre half.

Never been hugely convinced by Hwang in a wider role, but his pressing should help us out.

That Palace team isn’t great.

Let's hope Ruben doesn't just settle back into being the third CB and leaving Lemina to the midfield by himself...

I hope there’s some sort of plan for Hwang. He did nothing of note in 40 minutes on Saturday to warrant a start. Neto did more in 5 minutes and Sarabia’s link up play was good in the first half against Leicester.

Gomes for Lemina would be my only change there. Be nice to see Neto get some more minutes, he's barely had a kick since the international break

All three PL games on BT Sport tonight. Will be able to flick between them given our earlier kickoff.

Team pretty much as expected I suppose, was expecting Gomes instead of Lemina, maybe he's the one JL was referring to as having a knock?

It's better to have Gomes on the bench and come on if Lemina's knock flares up than Lemina come on and his knock flare up within 10 minutes.

Not that I think we're 'Saunders'ing' a player but he could have felt fine after rest/treatment etc

Hoping we're 4411 rather than 433 as I guess it could be either. And that we can play as we did first half of last game :D

BT have brought out the big pundits for our game I see. Two Londoners (who are they going to favour) and Wolves hating Matt Smith on hosting duty, just need Tony Gale on co Comms for the set (I know he doesn't work for BT).

Looks like Nunes on the left and Hwang on the right...

Good cross Bueno, good hit Costa.

Good start.

Yyyyeeeeeeessss Get in!!!!!

Bit of chaos from the corner. Not sure if it's an og or not

We’ll take it lol what a goal

Fair play, own goal is having a decent season for us!

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
Lol even if Andersen's wasn't an og, Costa's follow up was an og too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back