• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) 25/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’d had been wise to turn off commenting. But I guess it’s a good exercise to block some of our idiot followers.
Personally I think it's unwise to air your grievances on SM when you're such a high profile figure, but it must be difficult to refrain sometimes.

If we didn't have opinions and views on stuff that no-one knows the full details of, this place would be a ghost town.
Of course, but drawing conclusions on a penalty we can see with our own eyes is one thing.

Drawing conclusions on things we don't know the details of and criticising people for them is ridiculous.

You've decided Lop should have Raul on the bench.

Of course, but drawing conclusions on a penalty we can see with our own eyes is one thing.

Drawing conclusions on things we don't know the details of and criticising people for them is ridiculous.

You've decided Lop should have Raul on the bench.
You're probably right that I've gone a bit ott, but I genuinely believe having Raul on the bench is better than not given the alternatives,
I'm also getting a bit over emotional about the treatment Raul is getting from some of our 'fans'
I won't pollute the thread any longer with it.

Raul has played well with Cunha before up front. Whatever the reason for his omission is, it's not purely footballing.

I don't think Raul had been great but he looks far better than Cunha up top.

Not sure what has gone on but he'll go in the summer now which will be a sad end to his Wolves career.
I’d rather Costa at this point though than Raul, which is saying a lot.

And I think Julen prefers Hwang there now to Raul (which I kinda get in the way we want to press)

I’d rather Costa at this point though than Raul, which is saying a lot.

And I think Julen prefers Hwang there now to Raul (which I kinda get in the way we want to press)
It was strange he didn't put Hwang up top instead of Costs on Saturday.

I agree with you I'd rather have Costa than Raul but when Costa is cooked we need something, especially if Hwang is wide.

Faulkland Street, but you'd need to get there earlier than that probably and walk down
Faulkland street has a height barrier which I couldn’t get under but safely parked in whitmore street so all good!

Faulkland street has a height barrier which I couldn’t get under but safely parked in whitmore street so all good!
That's where the coaches park, so must let them in a different way. Anyway glad you have somewhere

Can't quite believe he's dropped Gomes. Happy with the other changes though.

Screenshot_2023-04-25-18-30-40-535_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

Can't quite believe he's dropped Gomes. Happy with the other changes though.

View attachment 7226

I think it's mad aswell, been probably our best player in the last two and gets shuffled out to accomodate Neves, which I half understand but not why he wouldn't be preferred to Lemina?

I think it's mad aswell, been probably our best player in the last two and gets shuffled out to accomodate Neves, which I half understand but not why he wouldn't be preferred to Lemina?
Lemina has been excellent as well. It's a tough call either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back