• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crystal Palace (H) 25/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I think he's fine in a back four, he only ever played as a LB before we signed him and he's broadly speaking fine defensively - if anything I'd say it's his attacking play that needs more work because he's great at getting into good advanced positions, but all too often nothing happens.

But I don't pick the team.

I'm not sure Lop has liked him as a LB from# the get-go, as he was playing him in a more advanced role in pre-season too.

If he's not going to play him at LB/LWB or further forward, I assume he'll be sold in the summer. Shame, I think he's a decent player.

Just an unfortunate situation for RAN, even if I don't rate him as highly as some here do.

Imagine he'll go on to have a solid career but hard to see it being with us now.

I can give you pretty much any score from 94/95 onwards without looking. So generally from there :)

I don't know how you guys do it. I barely remember what happened 2 games ago.

Lopetegui wants us in our seats 30-45 minutes before kick off.

Er, sorry mate, no.

Many on here will be pleased to hear a giant flag will be passed across the lower tier of the Stan Cullis stand tomorrow.

The club have also urged anyone who nabbed a flag a couple of weeks back to bring it back with them tomorrow.

Many on here will be pleased to hear a giant flag will be passed across the lower tier of the Stan Cullis stand tomorrow.

The club have also urged anyone who nabbed a flag a couple of weeks back to bring it back with them tomorrow.
A tifo?

A tifocking waste of time.

If the team play even vaguely well then the atmosphere looks after itself.
You mean arriving 45 mins early and waving a flag about doesn't guarantee the 3 points?

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Fosun out!

I'm already having to get there early because it's a weird kick off.

What do they think is actually going to happen if people did what they asked?! Some kind of Galatasaray 1994 tribute? Come on lads.

See you at 7.28pm.

I guess I'm not surprised given the general sentiment toward things like drums and horns.

Seems harmless to me. Most folks will ignore it just as Dan plans to, I expect.

Frazer the young blind lad is reading the teams out at 7.05 so perhaps that's why?

Coming up from Cornwall for this, can’t wait!
I’m meeting my son at the train station at 6, I’d be grateful for any recommendations on where to park a long wheelbase vivaro somewhere close to there? It’s a big van so multi-storeys are a no.
Feel free to pm me so I don’t de-rail the thread!
TIA 😀

Coming up from Cornwall for this, can’t wait!
I’m meeting my son at the train station at 6, I’d be grateful for any recommendations on where to park a long wheelbase vivaro somewhere close to there? It’s a big van so multi-storeys are a no.
Feel free to pm me so I don’t de-rail the thread!
TIA 😀
Faulkland Street, but you'd need to get there earlier than that probably and walk down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back