• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Could be the find my phone software maybe? That sounds a similar sort of concept?

No, I use that too. The app uses Bluetooth low energy scanning - you can have loads of things using Bluetooth at the same time (I usually have at least my watch all the time, plus nhs app, car, headset, rowing machine and a load of other stuff occasionally).

I’d uninstall it and reinstall it.

It might detect it's already installed on one device in your name and won't put it on a second (there's not a hope this has been designed well, adequate would be a push).

Make sure it's deleted from the old phone.

It might detect it's already installed on one device in your name and won't put it on a second (there's not a hope this has been designed well, adequate would be a push).

I've got it on my work phone and personal phone, don't remember it asking for any details on either.

Are they registered to the same Google/Apple ID though?

I dunno, I'm just guessing here at what the issue might be.

That was the solution. Ta muchly.

What would you do without me, eh? :D

Had to go get another test today as I've had an horrendous cough since yesterday and breathing was quite a struggle last night. If it's not Covid it's the worst chest infection I've ever had! Went on website this morning and got a test booked for 2 hours later, at a centre 2 miles from my house. Have they finally got round to sorting the issue of tests?

Possibly, there's at least two pretty big testing centres appeared in Wolverhampton over the past week

There's one by the KFC on the Stafford road, and one just off the ring road between the Stafford road and Wednesfield road by carvers

There's one by the KFC on the Stafford road, and one just off the ring road between the Stafford road and Wednesfield road by carvers
Ta

The showell road(KFC) and faulkland street(carvers) are walk in centres only, it's just come up on the council Facebook page, Aldersley is a drive through

My cousin in Liverpool has tested positive. Her Mum's going absolutely mad as it appears she flouted the rules and attending an event with no mask or social distancing. So now thats out her two parents at risk, my Granny who she visited 10 days ago is now majorly concerned, he brother is fuming because he now needs to spends the next 2 weeks isolating in his room and my other Aunty has to take their dog as they are all quarantining so cant take it out for walks.

So thats the impact on one family from one person not following the guielines. Can you imagine what the impact is when you multiply that by tens of thousands?
People really need to wake up and take this virus seriously.

So thats the impact on one family from one person not following the guielines. Can you imagine what the impact is when you multiply that by tens of thousands?
People really need to wake up and take this virus seriously.

Don't get reading any of Redvictors posts then !

7143 cases and 71 deaths have been announced today.

daily figures did drop a little in the past few days.

apparently there are student facebook groups and similar that have reams of threads/posts of people bragging about not reporting positive tests to avoid having to self isolate. which means they'll be wandering around campus...

Back