• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

You know that someone is going to attempt to drink their hot beverage while wearing their mask.

Makes me feel a lot safer being out and about. Still not going to be going shopping mind, but that's because I never do.

Still not going to be going shopping mind, but that's because I never do.

So if your wife asked you to pop and fetch something you wouldn't ? Where do you live. the 1950's?

The noises around the planned vaccine roll out suggests normality might not be that far away

So if your wife asked you to pop and fetch something you wouldn't ? Where do you live. the 1950's?

I mean like clothes shopping and the like. Food shopping is ‘Food shopping’ as opposed to more general mooching around town ‘shopping’.

Refusing to wear a mask because there is only a 'small' chance you will kill someone is a cast iron solid method of identifying a cunt.

Mooching around Dulverton today, hardly anyone wearing a mask out and about but everyone sticking one on to go in shops. We went into a pub for lunch, no-one wearing a mask but you were only inside to pick up a menu and be assigned a table outside, one in, one out, seemed to work well

Le Tiss is indeed a weirdo.

I don't enjoy wearing a mask, it messes with my vision (I think because it's in my eyeline) but you've got to do it. I take it off as soon as I leave a shop.

I’m having trouble with my glasses steaming up but it’s hardly a heavy cross to bear when you consider the potential benefits.

I wore one for 3 hours today for a hospital day case appointment. Felt a bit warm and stuffy for a while at first but it was fine.

I sometimes wonder what some footballers would have done if they weren't footballers. I have no clue where LeTiss would have ended up because beyond football he's fucking clueless

I’m having trouble with my glasses steaming up but it’s hardly a heavy cross to bear when you consider the potential benefits.

Apparently a bit of surgical tape over the top of the mask, then glasses on top, stops that. I say apparently because I don't wear glasses, but might be worth trying?

Apparently a bit of surgical tape over the top of the mask, then glasses on top, stops that. I say apparently because I don't wear glasses, but might be worth trying?

More comfortable to put a thin film of washing up liquid on the specs. Plus in Paddy's case it would probably help clear the Carling froth off.

My first trip back to Jersey today...

I see that Australia are stopping incoming international flights until October.

Got to sort out my Visa after Christmas I suspect. Try it now and probably no dice.

Spain going back on the quarantine list from tonight.

14 day quarantine period when you land back in the uk from midnight tonight,going to be a lot of angry people in the papers tomorrow,mind you its all the people that probably said " the facking virus ain't gonna stop me avvin a fawtnight in the facking sun,bit of beer,roast in the pub,fackin luvverly can't beat it etc etc" so serve em right

Back