• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

"No 10 announces that today will be the last of the daily press conferences.

They'll only be holding them from now on to coincide with "significant announcements"

Daily briefings binned. So pro rata I guess Fatty McFat Fat Fat will now do one a month when there's some good news.

Boris not a fan of a double shift on a Wednesday or having to do 2 things spread across 2 days.

Rishi Sunak
@RishiSunak
I can’t wait to get back to the pub...and I don’t even drink.
Good news for business today and glad we’ll all have a chance to enjoy the summer safely. #4thofJuly
EbM3rVyXsAEcykD

Guessing his PR team have no pictures of him near a pub so just gone for any old pic of him near a business

Rishi Sunak
@RishiSunak
I can’t wait to get back to the pub...and I don’t even drink.
Good news for business today and glad we’ll all have a chance to enjoy the summer safely. #4thofJuly
EbM3rVyXsAEcykD

Guessing his PR team have no pictures of him near a pub so just gone for any old pic of him near a business
Can confirm that is Maxwell's on Northallerton High Street. There are only 4 pubs within 50-60 meters of that picture, too far for anyone to walk to.

Can confirm that is Maxwell's on Northallerton High Street. There are only 4 pubs within 50-60 meters of that picture, too far for anyone to walk to.
Yeah but you might run into Darlo in one of them. Reason enough to stay away.

Sent from my GM1920 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get back to the pub, but have a feeling they'll be full of the type of wankers on Christmas Eve for their annual visit.

Can't wait to get back to the pub, but have a feeling they'll be full of the type of wankers on Christmas Eve for their annual visit.
My BIL runs a pub and isn't opening until the 6th because it'll be full of twats

Go to one that does food and requires a booking. No queue but no guarantee on twats not visiting but at least they will be at a minimum

Be interesting to see how a pub like the Western will reopen safely.

Easy for the bigger places and the ones that are essentially food places with a small bar area.

Matchday it would be impossible. The time I tend to go in should be manageable. There are usually two or three tables where you can sit on your own. For my use of a pint and a couple of chapters of my book it won't be too bad.

Outdoors only for me for a good while I think. Easy enough for me with 2 pubs nearby and the cricket club.

Only one I will have in town is the one in the old town square as that has a load of tables outside in what is in the main a pedestrian only area - other than that had to travel a bit & drinking & driviing don't go together.

Shouldn't have moved as the village I lived in previously there was a superb old pub with a massive garden area.

It will be hideous at the start. Ikea queue wankers everywhere.

I’ll be very surprised if there isn’t someone who camps out in front of the doors of a local Wetherspoons to get on TV. E&S will probably cover it.

Yea,10 hour queue to be first in when it opens,4 hour wait to be served

Back