• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Live footage from the posh part of stoke
e386fd6649ba4bb176a72f4dcc45f93a.jpg

That's my house you stalking bastard!

Delighted if this happens

"Drinking at the bar could be stopped under proposals to reopen pubs"

There's a time and a place for bar drinking. I don't mind regulars in an old school pub propping up on a stool and chatting to staff they know when it's quiet.

Idiots on a matchday though - kill them, kill them with fire.

There's a time and a place for bar drinking. I don't mind regulars in an old school pub propping up on a stool and chatting to staff they know when it's quiet.

You just know that they will step a foot or so away from the bar and still block access

I always stand up the bar in the Ash, absolutely no intention of going in that place to sit down. But I've stood up the bar in there for years as do a few others like you say. I never stand at the bar in any other pub though and I really don't understand people drinking at the bar in say the Hogs or the London for example on a matchday. Why would you want to?

The proles can get in the fucking sea (if they live near it) My Dad lives down that way and has spent 9 weeks stuck inside as he cannot go out as he risks death if he catches it. So the proles can stay in their local area and at least give people like my Dad a chance to get outside and enjoy the Sun this summer.

It might be an idea to chip people and charge them per mile for travel. Think Uncle Bill's latest patent might prove useful. Greta has unleased the masses, the unwashed on the English coasts spreading death and destruction.

It might be an idea to chip people and charge them per mile for travel. Think Uncle Bill's latest patent might prove useful. Greta has unleased the masses, the unwashed on the English coasts spreading death and destruction.
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Brilliant! Sometimes I think you are just posting superb satire!

FYI, you're using the Internet so you can be tracked (if anyone cared which they don't). And wait until you hear about android phones and Google maps....

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Brilliant! Sometimes I think you are just posting superb satire!

FYI, you're using the Internet so you can be tracked (if anyone cared which they don't). And wait until you hear about android phones and Google maps....

Yes, I actually sell a product that tracks your movements every few seconds, and follows you around all day - the only good news is it doesn’t identify you as an individual.

the anarchist wants us to have tracking chips?

Looks like Health Workers will have access to the anti-body testing from next week.

Everybody is satirical. Yes fully aware of tracking. To be fair to Uncle Bill I think this is absolute genius. Rewards for following guidance - could even link your child into the system and they would be paid for reading the right things.

https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/en/detail.jsf?docId=WO2020060606

the anarchist wants us to have tracking chips?

I'm actually fast coming to the conclusion that the world would be an even more dangerous place if the Proles started thinking for themselves. I do not think society has a hope in hell of any form of social justice or an end to famine, war etc.

Looks like Health Workers will have access to the anti-body testing from next week.

my workplace is moving to opening up from next month. I think it is unlikely that I will have to go back soon, however they're developing an internal contact track and trace system specifically for us. Nice to know there will be professors working on it.

Back