• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

FFS!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-52742519

I screamed abuse at the TV on Sunday night when one family who had travelled for 90 minutes to get to a beach on the South Coast were complaining about how busy it was! Where are these people going to the toilet when they are all closed? There were reports at the weekend that residents in Matlock were complaining of visitors relieving themselves in the streets.

Just seen a video of a bloke in Brighton, drinking beer in the sun with a group (presume his family) saying a 2nd wave is coming and the lockdown should be stricter and nothing relaxed.

If you think that...fuck off home and stay in. The sense of some folk is staggering.

FFS!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-52742519

I screamed abuse at the TV on Sunday night when one family who had travelled for 90 minutes to get to a beach on the South Coast were complaining about how busy it was! Where are these people going to the toilet when they are all closed? There were reports at the weekend that residents in Matlock were complaining of visitors relieving themselves in the streets.

How dare the Proles try to bring a smile to their faces and a semblence of normalcy. God elp the coastal towns when the airline industry collapses. Raise the tax the fuel and double the prices of accommodation that'll stop the bastards travelling !!

The proles can get in the fucking sea (if they live near it) My Dad lives down that way and has spent 9 weeks stuck inside as he cannot go out as he risks death if he catches it. So the proles can stay in their local area and at least give people like my Dad a chance to get outside and enjoy the Sun this summer.

Southend today.

No it's not an old picture.

EYdjADKWsAUA_Aj

Southend today.

No it's not an old picture.

EYdjADKWsAUA_Aj

That is why I wouldn't go anywhere near a beach at the moment

Am going to go & see one of my son's this weekend & go into his garden - which I can do without entering the house - & meet up with him & his wife - they can provide some sustenance & liquid then I will go home. None of this is allowed according to the official rules but the above appears to be.

If the rules make no sense then more will ignore them!

To be fair the rules don’t say “Mass gatherings are now acceptable again”. The government may not have covered themselves in glory with their new relaxed guidelines (they fuckedit up proper really) but it’s still pretty obvious that we need to social distance. That photo just shows what utter cunts some people are.

EYeF8xqWoAAhMa0

60k.

They do talk such utter shite every single day.

In Ireland they offer something close to this for fruit pickers, but then deduct accommodation and bills from it, so the worker comes out with close to minimum wage.
If Ireland is the same as the UK, the wages are based on piece work, i.e. there's a target yield/weight that has to be picked/harvested. Other deductions will follow.

Live footage from the posh part of stoke
e386fd6649ba4bb176a72f4dcc45f93a.jpg

Stone dwellings?

I wonder how those Ancient Britons coped without pcc. Stonehenge would never have been built, or those pesky ancient temples and pyramids.

Delighted if this happens

"Drinking at the bar could be stopped under proposals to reopen pubs"

Back